Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, I'm sure everyone is banging their heads against the wall wanting 1.3, but computer is getting 1.3.3? WTF 505. I'm not saying I don't like the update we have but come on, pc is getting closer to 1.3.3 but mobile/console are still on 1.2.4!!!

I'm updating Terraria on the Xbox One , yay!!!
Even though you said its out and the wiki now shows XboxOne as having it with only WiiU and 360 waiting,
I'll believe it when i get home and try it.
I just can't take another let down as my poor heart is already weak from the heartache!!

Dont play on my feelings!!

I know us Microsoft players have been taking the blows as being the last on mobile and console to get the updates, but I have been playing on my Lumia 1520 and now can get back to Xbox. :)

Edit: The update did not show up on my 360, but the day is early, so maybe later.

Last edited:
Official note about XBox One MP:

URGENT TERRARIA COMMUNICATION

We are sorry to confirm that a serious issue exists in the Xbox One update that was published 6th July 2016, version KTCP-20160531. Online multiplayer is broken, and players should avoid trying to use that game mode for now.

Single player and local multiplayer are not affected, and can be safely used.

For the information of the technically minded on here, we deploy to a 'development' version of Xbox Live during the QA phase for testing. This is intended to exactly replicate the conditions of the retail one. These crashes do not occur in dev, or obviously we would have not signed off the update. We're working with Microsoft now to debug this, and be assured that we are working on fixing this currently, and we will get a fix out as soon as practical. We’ll continue to keep you informed via these channels.

So for now, consider online out of bounds on Xbox One. Hopefully we can solve this soon, please be patient. For now, all I can offer is my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

The update did not show up on my 360, but the day is early, so maybe later.
It was noted yesterday that the 360 release would take a couple more days. With this new issue on XBox One, it might take a bit longer to make sure the same doesn't happen with the 360.

eta: Deanzor goes on to say this MP issue shouldn't affect the 360, but they are still awaiting approval from MS on the 360.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...and-console-update.44858/page-25#post-1026931

for anyone playing 360 the update is LIVE as of now... so play on (and please tell 505 of any bugs!). Now if you'll excuse me... but I do have one suggestion: please shorten the respawn timer by half!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom