Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@505Games , @505Games-Mobile , @Loki
Does anyone know if the update is available on Windows 10 Mobile? I was able to get it on my lumia 1520 with Windows 8 mobile but with my lumia 640 (1 GB RAM) with Windows Mobile 10, it does not show up in the store. I will be upgrading to Windows 10 on my 1520 and it would be nice if the game was available in the windows 10 store.

I believe it's not yet compatible with Windows 10, the last update was a patch/hotfix.

I just checked the windows 10 mobile store to see if terraria was finally compatible but instead it said that terraria is no longer available

The Windows 10 "unavailable" etc. stuff is being worked on, per a message I got today.

so about the whole updates as dlc i was thinking could we get some dlc not the updates but idk maybe something like custom mounts and pets and etc kinda like blizzard does lol but maybe just some optional choices generally speaking most people would either complain about there being dlc or they would buy some or just not bother with it also there are 4 days left till july hurry up microsoft!

so about the whole updates as dlc i was thinking could we get some dlc not the updates but idk maybe something like custom mounts and pets and etc kinda like blizzard does lol but maybe just some optional choices generally speaking most people would either complain about there being dlc or they would buy some or just not bother with it also there are 4 days left till july hurry up microsoft!

Microsoft has approved the release on Windows 8 mobile. I have it, it does have some issues, but I can finally play since first buying it.

On the PC, there are alot of mods that give you more playing options like the options you describe.

Concerning the windows mobile, I have a Windows 10 mobile device and it's not available there yet.

Microsoft has approved the release on Windows 8 mobile. I have it, it does have some issues, but I can finally play since first buying it.

On the PC, there are alot of mods that give you more playing options like the options you describe.

Concerning the windows mobile, I have a Windows 10 mobile device and it's not available there yet.

too bad mods for xbox isnt a thing unless you use jtag or something like that

too bad mods for xbox isnt a thing unless you use jtag or something like that

Even with Jtag / RGH you're still breaching Microsofts, 505/Re-Logics/Engine ToS

Bethesda are big on Mods atm ( Fallout 4 & Skyrim re-Mastered ), maybe Terraria Dev's could offer us something similar, like pre approved Mods from trusted Modders

hopefully we could potentially design our own mods or additions as free or paid dlc i wouldnt mind having some more content other then updates

Free dlc all the way
Anyways let's get back on topic lol
:)

Fingers crossed for the update soon :)

Last edited:
Reactions:
strange i just made a thread about that issue with palm trees also is this info accurate?

also its easier to simply respond to my posts instead of quoting me as that would be quicker

Thanks for the news of this update. But, minor issue. I found a glitchy thing where you can duplicate things by transferring the item into cloud/local. I tried this with a legendary terra blade. It was duplicated so I had 12 terra blades. Can you please fix this? We shouldn't be able to delicate stuff like a terra blade or broken heroes sword. Thanks - ConBossNoScoped.

That style of duplication is unavoidable, to be honest, with the ability to create file copies.

The same thing can be - and is - done on PC, for example.

People can cheat themselves out of their own gameplay if that is their choice.....of course, if they then complain that they "got everything done quickly", we will all know why. :p

if they then complain that they "got everything done quickly", we will all know why. :p

It takes literally hours upon hours if not hundreds of them trying to get every item in the game, I know this first hand from trying to do it the last 6 months, you can understand why "some" of the community say "yay 1.2.4 is out, now where's 1.3"

Reactions:
Agree. Play the game. Not spoiled the game. Spending time on the game, and enjoy it what ever you feel right.
Don't duplicate your rare items. It makes you cheap, not the items, not the game.
honest-is-a-very-expensive-gift-dont-expect-it-from-cheap-people-facebook-status.jpg

so will we be getting the update at all today or do we need to wait till july cmon microsoft give xbox the update and do windows phone later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom