Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE OTHER 3/4 OF THE UPDATE!? :mad:

Its a lot closer to the other way around; is more like 1/4th of the update didn't make it in.

And you are now getting a pretty substantial update. Please try to look on the bright side of things here . . . a free update with a bunch of content is coming as soon as it goes through certification. This is a good thing no matter how you view it.

Yeah, but im still mad that the update is not including the summoner items,because now the summoners are really useless! And im still mad that they don't have those capes.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449094679,1449094567][/DOUBLEPOST]probably early next year (like Jan-mar)
Do we no an exact date? Just wondering during so I don't have to check every night.

Last edited:
Yeah, but im still mad that the update is not including the summoner items,because now the summoners are really useless! im still mad that they don't have those capes.

These items still will be coming (as mentioned, for free). I'm an absolutely huge fan of summoning myself, but either its some of the update now, or the whole thing would have been delayed longer to include them all at once.

I've been pretty pumped for the optic staff too. Problem is I can never get the lenses. I'm really glad at how 505Games played it out. This time there is alot more peacefulness with the reassurance that the update is ABSOLUTELY going to come on or around a set date. Bravo!

I know, I somehow didn’t see that.

Imteresting benefit of mobile 1.2.4.

Console gets all except Slime and Bee mounts. Mobile gets all mounts.

Weapon Racks are 1.2.4, Item Frames are 1.3. Sadly, none of the crazy Banner stuff, that was added in 1.3.

They can’t give an exact date, it depends on how soon it gets approved.

I feel for you console players. But at least you will get the update eventually =)!

The optic staff will be awesome :cool:.
How many can you summon with proper armor?
[DOUBLEPOST=1449096446,1449096374][/DOUBLEPOST]
inb4 people complain about 1.3 all of 2016.
Do you think consoles will get 1.3 Q4 of 2016?

How many can you summon with proper armor?

Well, default being 1 summon, you can use Tiki Armor to increase that to 5. Pygmy Necklace, Necro Scroll and Papyrus Scarab can be stacked to make that 8. Toss on a Summoning Potion and you get 9. I believe that is the most you can summon in 1.2.4, though 1.3 has a higher cap. Since the Optic Staff summons "two" minions per summon, you'd actually have 18 eyes flying around.

It's sad to see that the update won't bring everything, but the only things that didn't make it in that I wanted would be the Spectre Mask and the Optic Staff, so there's not a lot I'm worried about :D Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom