Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
images (3).jpg

I heard that a dev found the issue in its spawning requirements so hopefully they have already fixed it. :)

As lucky few have found them and others used a glitch to get some. But like I told mickylovefist, there was an error in its spawning requirements. :)

Does that mean the whole update has been delayed again for iOS?

Why?... Mages are OP mages are my favorite class since duke is coming out we will get razorblade typhoon
Very true, currently we do insane damage, and the added life leach makes it that much more powerful. The thing that kind of concerns me with 1.2.4 is the splitting of the Hood with the Mask. That 40% decrease damage scares me a little on the hood. Granted we'll still be powerful.
Summoners I found are great as well, though. Throw the minion accessories on with a full Tiki or Spooky set and they'll basically decimate anything before it gets on-screen. If these new minions are even more powerful than Ravens/Pygmies, monsters won't stand a chance.

Probably all of them. Like no restricted class per say. Melee, probably a gun or bow, and maybe some summoner / Mage.
Then you'll probably lose a lo of dps in return. You know, a reason why boomerangs and flails were created was so that melee users could attack in a longer range, rather than having to rely on bows

Summoner.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449277524,1449277431][/DOUBLEPOST]The wasp gun is useful because wasps are homing and can add up

Very true, currently we do insane damage, and the added life leach makes it that much more powerful. The thing that kind of concerns me with 1.2.4 is the splitting of the Hood with the Mask. That 40% decrease damage scares me a little on the hood. Granted we'll still be powerful.
Summoners I found are great as well, though. Throw the minion accessories on with a full Tiki or Spooky set and they'll basically decimate anything before it gets on-screen. If these new minions are even more powerful than Ravens/Pygmies, monsters won't stand a chance.
While that's correct I would rather kill the monsters myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom