Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I'm gonna love this update, I can do frostmoon (if updated then) and get some good loot from it, I wonder what other seasonal events will be created for Terraria, we have Halloween, Christmas, maybe we could do something like a holiday more offbrand? I cant really think of any right now.
Mabye they can add the stuff from mobile to console and PC!

Ok
[DOUBLEPOST=1449698428,1449698388][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought Apple could.
This is just me being silly and half-serious, I think. ;
Apple can, you just have to have an officially licensed controller licensed by Apple using Apple's controller API introduced in iOS 7. I think Android does have controller support as well, but I cannot be certain on that one.
EDIT: Wow, comment 1,000, this forum is going to pretty busy until all the platforms have the update. ;)

Last edited:
Well I am excited about the new update. Really excited about the new stuff. But beware of the giant derp.

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 209
some stuff may be missing but terraria on the console gives me a reason to play more and now that it's getting updated I'll have even more of a reason to play
I stopped playing because I knew too much about the game and it was getting grindy. I would just biuld farms and hoiktroniks contraptions. Now there will be better, different farms to build and test.

I stopped playing because I knew too much about the game and it was getting grindy. I would just biuld farms and hoiktroniks contraptions. Now there will be better, different farms to build and test.
I might just start from scratch on the console version, ya know? I haven't played in a while so it'll be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom