Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Sony usually updates on Tuesday's and Thursday's, so I'm looking like next week. This is me-->:zombie:*Dead* in the waiting pool.
Guess I'll create me a real-life Terraria world layout with my kids legos*sarcasm*
Microsoft and Sony could both be done cert testing, but 505 want to wait until tomorrow or a later date to release in order to keep the spotlight on 3DS and get more 3DS version sales.

Well considering that every update on terraria has been updated on thursdays since the 360 upto the xbox one it ain't happening till atleast next thursday if it does happen then.And if people knew how to build beautiful works of art like me then you people and you know who you are you wouldn't have to rely on the items to make the game enjoyable. just saying

@Aditya That's possible, but then there's a feeling/sense of favoritism towards the new ($$$) platform owners, and of abandonment for old ($$$) platforms owners.
Maybe not, sure everyone is entitled to recoup from their investments, but as consumers we also deserve to recoup for our investments.
Ijs

Well considering that every update on terraria has been updated on thursdays since the 360 upto the xbox one it ain't happening till atleast next thursday if it does happen then.And if people knew how to build beautiful works of art like me then you people and you know who you are you wouldn't have to rely on the items to make the game enjoyable. just saying
Why are you always being aggressive or disrespectful to people?

Well some may just be tired of the same ol same, repetitious random run through and aren't in it to become cyber architects, but adventurers.
And as I said above Sony usually updates on Tuesday's & patches on Thursday's. This is coming from the owner of PS3/4/Vita/ExperiaX

Last edited:
Well some may just be tired of the same ol same, repetitious random at through and aren't in it to become cyber architects, but adventurers.
And as I said above Sony usually updates on Tuesday's & patches on Thursday's. This is coming from the owner of PS3/4/Vita/ExperiaX
What is ExperiaX?

First of all i wasn't being disrespectful i was simply stating the truth if you only play terraria for the items then yes you'll get bored. But you can do what i did and learn how to build awesome structures.Im sorry if the truth is to aggressive for you. I would tell you to check me out sometime but we can't self promote.Don't know why we can't do that guess if i was Hero or Pedguin or Chippy or one of those people it would be ok but that's fine.I'll just keep my fans happy atleast they can appriciate my awesome builds.

What is ExperiaX?
Sony mobile phone/device the Experia series:
1st PlayStation phone slid open to reveal dpad, dual analogs, start/select, all four buttons & L&R triggers.
2nd series full controller buttons & slidability gone, replaced with remote play via (separately purchased cable) to connect PS3 controller to stream PS3 gamescreen on hand set.
3rd series same as second , but remote play is for PS4 and cable connect optional, as it has built in modifications to connect via Bluetooth (phone-->controller).
I have Terraria on 1st & 3rd, but its nothing like PS3/4/Vita versions.:sigh:

First of all i wasn't being disrespectful i was simply stating the truth if you only play terraria for the items then yes you'll get bored. But you can do what i did and learn how to build awesome structures.Im sorry if the truth is to aggressive for you. I would tell you to check me out sometime but we can't self promote.Don't know why we can't do that guess if i was Hero or Pedguin or Chippy or one of those people it would be ok but that's fine.I'll just keep my fans happy atleast they can appriciate my awesome builds.
Fans? I came to your stream once and you had 4 viewers.

EDIT: You basically said you're better than everybody else at building, so yeah, you were being disrespectful.

Last edited:
Ok and not everyday am i going to have 100's of viewers.I never claimed to be the best streamer out there.Im sure if i played on pc I would have more viewers but it seems console doesnt get the love pc does.I mean viewers not updates and most people don't want to watch someone
build.And that's fine people can watch other people do whatever that's the freedom of choice.But me personally would rather watch someone build.But us truly good builders are a rare breed and so i myself can't watch someone else fight the same boss 1000 times when i myself have done the samething.And if you've seen my stream then you know im a awesome builder.

Fans? I came to your stream once and you had 4 viewers.

EDIT: You basically said you're better than everybody else at building, so yeah, you were being disrespectful.
Um if you read it right i never said i was the best builder out there.Do you know how to build if so then i would love to see your work.If you can't build then i guess all signs would point at being better at building then you right.Just truth

@Odinsmoke2
Your building skills have nothing to do with the update. Please stay on topic.

@Aditya
Of you feel someone has violated the rules please report them so staff may address the situation. You are not to confront them or engage them.

I'm guessing by the time we reach 1.3 on consoles there will be a big change in the UI and many other stuff.

It may be awesome to get but I'm keeping my fingers cross that it'll make it to last gen as I don't have a ps4 and can't afford it, not even in a couple years or so. So lets hope there won't be a "technical limitation on 360&ps3

there'd be technical limitations on Vita version before PS3 would see any limits. I hope not though. I'd love to be on the go and killing the Moon Lord.

@Odinsmoke2
Your building skills have nothing to do with the update. Please stay on topic.

@Aditya
Of you feel someone has violated the rules please report them so staff may address the situation. You are not to confront them or engage them.
sorry won't happen again and sorry Aditya
[DOUBLEPOST=1449830330,1449830002][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh man i can't wait for minecarts and the lava and waterblocks with what i built in a year with what i have i can only imagine i wish we were getting fire blocks though oh well i happy with what were getting

Guys travelling merchant was added. BUT one of the bugs I encountered with the new 1.2.4 update was that his arrival message does not appear on the screen. I have a screenshot of him for proof.

This just means you will have to check on your town and NPCs houses more often to see if he has spawned.

ALSO I'm saying this here because I was muted off the mobile thread.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 277
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom