Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! A new update. I've been waiting forever. ^_^

Me in the next three hours:
tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif

When your guys going have everything like the pc hadst on the game sysyems and nice attack mobs too n new monsterange just like the pc version I hope it all the same as pc I can't wait I'm so down with my ps4 n ps3 n pspvita n 3ds n soon wii u

There are four on consoles that i know of.
Anyone list the 3 mounts available on PS4 and how to get them please?
Pigron Mount-Fish in the Snow Cavern overlaping Hallow, Crimson/Corruption.
Rudolph Mount-Dropped by Ice Queen Wave 15+ of Frost Moon
Turtle Mount-found in golden crate which is found by fishing.
Bunny Mount-obtained by completing 10 fishing quests from the Angler NPC he gives it as reward.

Yeah, us mobile users are up to date all right. This last update, while awesome with all the additions, came with so many bugs, it's ridiculous.

Anyone else have the top and bottom 40-50 blocks cut off of all their worlds?
What about the Frost Legion all coming from the left side of the screen only, always facing to the left, not animated, and once they pass your character, they just keep going?
There are so many more. Way too many to list, but we need a fix, quick.

Question, anyone know how to start a thread? I have a topic on an easy way to best Duke Fishron, (first timers and veterans alike). Help me out here. Send me a private message or reply on here. Help me figure out how to do it please.

Thanks.

When your guys going have everything like the pc hadst on the game sysyems and nice attack mobs too n new monsterange just like the pc version I hope it all the same as pc I can't wait I'm so down with my ps4 n ps3 n pspvita n 3ds n soon wii u
Hey terraria officials i cant remember where it was discussed on the boards so ill ask here, is expert mode ever coming to ps4 version in the future?
As far as I know, there haven't been any statements confirming expert mode for console. Though honestly I expect they'll be porting 1.3 at some point in the next year. 1.3 was massive though so it will likely take quite some time and may even been ported in smaller portions to avoid the glitchiness that plagued us with the 1.2 update.

Anyone confirm the online searching for games on PS4 is working?
As I understand it, you can only join online games of friends. There is no 'open to the public' option.

so can we expect some of 1.3 in late 2016? or is that gonna be in 2017? and when is pc getting 1.3.1?
I'd say 2017, just because of the size of the update. It also depends on when they start working on it. It is probably best to ask about 1.3.1 in a PC thread.

well seeing as we are getting partial updates including the past, recent and future update it wouldnt be too much of a stretch to think that 1.3 would be added the same way

I can't wait for 1.3 :)

Can we please also get a patch that will allow for the rest of the 1.2.4 update, pwease

the next update is in february and includes all the missing content

also just curious is it legal to duplicate items between players? because if so i play on xbox 360 and am in search of a tempest staff fishron never drops it for me

Last edited:
I think they've posted their official stance on that somewhere. I only duplicate stuff if I had it and then a stupid bug or game crash made me lose it. Like my paladin's hammer turning into a golden candelabra.

the next update is in february and includes all the missing content

also just curious is it legal to duplicate items between players? because if so i play on xbox 360 and am in search of a tempest staff fishron never drops it for me
Depends on your method honestly. Don't mess with your game files and you should be fine.

And now I eagerly await the next part of the update for Consoles. *sigh* February is feels so far away...
I wouldn't expect it in February if I were you. Just expect it in Q1 and you won't feel let down if they release in in late March.

I wouldn't expect it in February if I were you. Just expect it in Q1 and you won't feel let down if they release in in late March.
But I tend to get news -no matter how true- about games stuck in my head and the Terraria Gamepedia says Feb 18, 2016, so no matter what I make myself believe, I always go back to that date. It's quite sad, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom