Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on your method honestly. Don't mess with your game files and you should be fine.

Well i no longer require a tempest staff because after 5 more tedious duke fishron kills it finally dropped,
it is the best summoner weapon in game excluding sentry-style and with the mythical modifier it is even better(even though i had to reforge it over 20 times).

Well i no longer require a tempest staff because after 5 more tedious duke fishron kills it finally dropped,
it is the best summoner weapon in game excluding sentry-style and with the mythical modifier it is even better(even though i had to reforge it over 20 times).
If you're going for a high damage Tempest Staff, I reccommend the ruthless modifier. It gives +18% damage.

Is there a list of wich accesoires are not in the game on ps4 so i dont waste time trying to farm for them?

Is there a list of wich accesoires are not in the game on ps4 so i dont waste time trying to farm for them?
Right here. It's on the fist page of this thread.
GAMEPLAY MECHANICS
  • Wearable Accessories
  • Chest Naming
  • Infinite Wiring
  • Ability to change Hair Style in-game
  • Ability to change your default clothing at a dresser
  • Vanity Wings (dyable)
  • Ability to place Switches and levers on a wall

MECHANIC CHANGES/BALANCE
  • BALANCE: Reintroduce Re-Spawn timer
  • BALANCE: Other Balance changes
  • Reintroduce Coin Gun (loot – pirate invasion)
  • IMPROVEMENT: Overwrite console auto-dig code with PC auto-dig code
  • BUG: Reduce ore sparkles brightness
  • BUG: Don't show enemies names when they are in darkness.
  • BUG: Only auto-place 1 torch per press
  • BUG: Heart crystal plays shatter sounds every hit, instead of when it breaks
  • Remember hits for tiles
  • ART: Update splash screen
  • BUG: Fix minion sacrificing code (bug: The Tempest Staff fails to summon Sharknado if another minion is already present.)

NPCs
  • Stylist

ITEMS
Firefly in a Bottle
Lightning Bug in a Bottle
Mallard Duck Cage
Monarch Butterfly Jar
Purple Emperor Butterfly Jar
Red Admiral Butterfly Jar
Ulysses Butterfly Jar
Sulphur Butterfly Jar
Tree Nymph Butterfly Jar
Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly Jar
Julia Butterfly Jar
Spectre Mask
Diamond Ring
Crimson Cloak
Mysterious Cape
Red Cape
Winter Cape
Bee Headgear
Bee Breastplate
Bee Greaves
Hornet Staff
Imp Staff
Queen Spider Staff
Spider Mask
Spider Breastplate
Spider Greaves
Slimy Saddle
Bee Wax
Sail
Honeyed Goggles
Optic Staff
Spider Staff
Pirate Staff
Slime Hook
Sticky Grenade
Molotov Cocktail
Spider Fang
Slime Gun
Seashell
Starfish
Blue Dungeon Chandelier
Green Dungeon Chandelier
Pink Dungeon Chandelier
Weapon Rack
Fireworks Box
Firework Fountain
Music Box – Pumpkin Moon
Music Box – Alt Underground
Music Box – Frost Moon
Music Box – Underground Crimson
Life Hair Dye
Mana Hair Dye
Depth Hair Dye
Money Hair Dye
Time Hair Dye
Team Hair Dye
Biome Hair Dye
Party Hair Dye
Rainbow Hair Dye
Speed Hair Dye
Hair Dye Remover
Ducky Wallpaper
Confetti Block
Confetti Wall
Confetti Block - Black
Confetti Wall - Black
Living Fire Block

I didnt see any accesoiries in that list, such as the gps/phone things, but also ankh shield components i stil have no idea if i can even get them. I have the feeling they arent in the game and if they are somethings bad with the loot droprate because i have farmed for freaking AGES to get some items to no avail and right now i just want to know if these items are even in the game for me to want to continue that grind, even in events .. for example i have spent literally 6 eclipses without a SINGLE drop of anything while using watercandles.

Also will there be rare plants in the game for the special hues?

I didnt see any accesoiries in that list, such as the gps/phone things, but also ankh shield components i stil have no idea if i can even get them. I have the feeling they arent in the game and if they are somethings bad with the loot droprate because i have farmed for freaking AGES to get some items to no avail and right now i just want to know if these items are even in the game for me to want to continue that grind, even in events .. for example i have spent literally 6 eclipses without a SINGLE drop of anything while using watercandles.

silly questions: what platform are you on and have you tried a simple volcano farm on the eclipses?

I am on xbox one and have a volcano with rainstick running a spear battery with spiky balls inside the lava, i have my hidy hole underneath and the kill rate/loot drop yield is pretty respectable

Also, you should be able to make the ankh shield already and if im not mistaken the items needed to go from gps to cell phone are all 1.3 items

Last edited:

The Cell Phone is from version 1.3 which Consoles do not have. If you look at the Cell Phone on the Wiki and then scroll down to the History you'll see that it was introduced in 1.3.0.1
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Cell_Phone
image.jpg

You'll notice that the PDA and Strange Plants are also from version 1.3.

The Ankh Shield is available in Console. I have it on my Xbox world, and had it even before this last update. You'll notice on the Wiki that the Ankh Shield was introduced in 1.2.

The Cell Phone is from version 1.3 which Consoles do not have. If you look at the Cell Phone on the Wiki and then scroll down to the History you'll see that it was introduced in 1.3.0.1
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Cell_Phone
View attachment 91665

You'll notice that the PDA and Strange Plants are also from version 1.3.

The Ankh Shield is available in Console. I have it on my Xbox world, and had it even before this last update. You'll notice on the Wiki that the Ankh Shield was introduced in 1.2.
The Terraria is STRONG with this one.

Terraria on consoles is at PC version 1.2.4 minus the item's in the spoiler of the Original Post. If you want to find an item, check the wiki for the version it was added. As Unit One said, it's listed under the History tab generally at the bottom of each page. :)

Think you made a good choice on adding some right now and add the rest later so you don't bring too many bugs. Will be looking forward to the final updates
Hello console and mobile Terrarians!

We are in the home stretch! The teams are submitting the updates to the various platforms this week. This includes XB1, X360, PS4, PS3, PSVita, Windows Phone, iOS, Amazon, and Google Play. If all goes well, you should be playing the update by Christmas! Once we have approvals, I will try to update you with the details.

Mobile users will be 100% up-to-date with PC 1.2.4, barring any technically-impossible things.

Consoles (XB1, X360, PS4, PS3, PSVita) will be missing a handful of content (listed below) that will be added during Q1 of 2016 due to the new and improved QA team being rockstars. This ultimately left us with a choice: more content with more bugs, less content with fewer bugs, or an approximate 2 month delay. We decided that providing a more stable game within the time window that we gave is most important, so we prioritized the bug fixing over the missing content or the delay. Again, our plan is to add the missing content – along with any additional fixes needed that come up post-launch – as soon as possible in early 2016. We feel it's the best path overall and will continue to keep you as up-to-date as we can.

GAMEPLAY MECHANICS
  • Wearable Accessories
  • Chest Naming
  • Infinite Wiring
  • Ability to change Hair Style in-game
  • Ability to change your default clothing at a dresser
  • Vanity Wings (dyable)
  • Ability to place Switches and levers on a wall

MECHANIC CHANGES/BALANCE
  • BALANCE: Reintroduce Re-Spawn timer
  • BALANCE: Other Balance changes
  • Reintroduce Coin Gun (loot – pirate invasion)
  • IMPROVEMENT: Overwrite console auto-dig code with PC auto-dig code
  • BUG: Reduce ore sparkles brightness
  • BUG: Don't show enemies names when they are in darkness.
  • BUG: Only auto-place 1 torch per press
  • BUG: Heart crystal plays shatter sounds every hit, instead of when it breaks
  • Remember hits for tiles
  • ART: Update splash screen
  • BUG: Fix minion sacrificing code (bug: The Tempest Staff fails to summon Sharknado if another minion is already present.)

NPCs
  • Stylist

ITEMS
Firefly in a Bottle
Lightning Bug in a Bottle
Mallard Duck Cage
Monarch Butterfly Jar
Purple Emperor Butterfly Jar
Red Admiral Butterfly Jar
Ulysses Butterfly Jar
Sulphur Butterfly Jar
Tree Nymph Butterfly Jar
Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly Jar
Julia Butterfly Jar
Spectre Mask
Diamond Ring
Crimson Cloak
Mysterious Cape
Red Cape
Winter Cape
Bee Headgear
Bee Breastplate
Bee Greaves
Hornet Staff
Imp Staff
Queen Spider Staff
Spider Mask
Spider Breastplate
Spider Greaves
Slimy Saddle
Bee Wax
Sail
Honeyed Goggles
Optic Staff
Spider Staff
Pirate Staff
Slime Hook
Sticky Grenade
Molotov Cocktail
Spider Fang
Slime Gun
Seashell
Starfish
Blue Dungeon Chandelier
Green Dungeon Chandelier
Pink Dungeon Chandelier
Weapon Rack
Fireworks Box
Firework Fountain
Music Box – Pumpkin Moon
Music Box – Alt Underground
Music Box – Frost Moon
Music Box – Underground Crimson
Life Hair Dye
Mana Hair Dye
Depth Hair Dye
Money Hair Dye
Time Hair Dye
Team Hair Dye
Biome Hair Dye
Party Hair Dye
Rainbow Hair Dye
Speed Hair Dye
Hair Dye Remover
Ducky Wallpaper
Confetti Block
Confetti Wall
Confetti Block - Black
Confetti Wall - Black
Living Fire Block
I knew something were mising

Wait so they Fixed all the Bugs on console with the temple Door glitching and Everything and the boreal Armor looking like shadow armor in one hand and E.T.C ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom