Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Re-introduced respawn timer"
Welp, i better not get killed by paladins, duke fishron, ocram or the pumpkin moon and frost moon, or i'll have to wait a frusturating 5-8 seconds to respawn.
Other than the respawn timer balancing, good update.

"Re-introduced respawn timer"
Welp, i better not get killed by paladins, duke fishron, ocram or the pumpkin moon and frost moon, or i'll have to wait a frusturating 5-8 seconds to respawn.
Other than the respawn timer balancing, good update.
It's to stop people from spawn spamming bosses cause that's not how it's supposed to work XD

I know, but the "You were slain" message is so annoying. It makes me feel like a loser.
Ah well that's a part of Terraria, though I get what you mean. The fact is that everybody dies. The people who can beat the game on Hardcore can only do so because they've died hundreds if not thousands of times to master the game. So think of everytime you die as gaining experience and getting closer and closer to mastering the game ^_^

Ah well that's a part of Terraria, though I get what you mean. The fact is that everybody dies. The people who can beat the game on Hardcore can only do so because they've died hundreds if not thousands of times to master the game. So think of everytime you die as gaining experience and getting closer and closer to mastering the game ^_^

well said sir Nike Leon

Ah well that's a part of Terraria, though I get what you mean. The fact is that everybody dies. The people who can beat the game on Hardcore can only do so because they've died hundreds if not thousands of times to master the game. So think of everytime you die as gaining experience and getting closer and closer to
mastering the game ^_^
Okay. I get it, but i still hate wasting gold and summoning items.

Will the next update add new achievements? I just feel like there are many achievements on PC that can be completed on other platforms, such as console. And of course it wouldn't have to be all achievememts that fall in this range, but I was just wondering. :)

Hate that they don't have a set date but that adds to the anticipation of looking forward to it. Can't wait for weapon racks as well, can finally complete my armory then (placed pumpking trophies in place of where they will go to prepair)

At this point I'm going to assume there will be no hotfixes for the various critical yet easy-to-fix bugs in the console version. I really hope then that the presumably "complete" update will be bug-free :/

I enjoyed the new content, not the new bugs.

when i checked the update page it said "Q1-Q2 2016" so they delayed/lied to us(unless it comes out tomorrow)
no it just says q1 so unless they are supriseing us (or if the update gets put into cert testing tomorrow) we may not see the update untill xmas:/
[doublepost=1459394568,1459394524][/doublepost]
It's the end of Q1 of 2016,when is the rest of the update coming
its not the end of q1 untill midnight tomorrow

Can you give all your console players a release date on update 1.3 we have been patiently waiting for about 11 months I know you have been working very hard for us all and really appreciate all you have done you have been doing a good job don't get me wrong I'm not ranting I would just like to know when I should expect 1.3 on my Xbox one. Thank you 505.

Can you give all your console players a release date on update 1.3 we have been patiently waiting for about 11 months I know you have been working very hard for us all and really appreciate all you have done you have been doing a good job don't get me wrong I'm not ranting I would just like to know when I should expect 1.3 on my Xbox one. Thank you 505.
1.3 wont happen until after the rest of 1.2.4 so it may not be here untill april-december of 2017 (unless the reason it is takeing so long is because they are getting consles caught 100% up with pc(dont get your hopes up because this is unlikely))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom