Console Console infinite Actuators.

Trixy3clipse

Terrarian
Hey, this is my first time posting on here, so please tell me if I've done anything wrong, or if anything is inaccurate.

So, using the grand design, its possible to infinitely duplicate actuators by placing and breaking them repeatedly.
this can be used to gather mass amounts of money a small amount of time because each stack (999) actuators sell for 19 gold 98 silver.

Note: you can only do this on multiplayer servers and can not be the host. i think this may have something to do with the connection you have to the host.

Attachments

• Terraria Clip.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 90
Hey, this is my first time posting on here, so please tell me if I've done anything wrong, or if anything is inaccurate.

So, using the grand design, its possible to infinitely duplicate actuators by placing and breaking them repeatedly.
this can be used to gather mass amounts of money a small amount of time because each stack (999) actuators sell for 19 gold 98 silver.

Note: you can only do this on multiplayer servers and can not be the host. i think this may have something to do with the connection you have to the host.
Hi there @Trixy3clipse, thanks for sharing this. I would suggest that you send it directly to Pipeworks, the team that is porting the game to console, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Back
Top Bottom