Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is Ar Cool Mini Castle
    Screenshot_2016-05-10-23-55-21.png

Any news on the update? I'm way to excited for everything right now. Seriously I'm on like 5 or 6 hype trains right now.
[doublepost=1463174134,1463174116][/doublepost]Including pokemon sun and moon.

Nope, each Gamepad is tied to its own Wii U and cannot be linked to another.

Well thats just rediculous. You could try Classic Controllers, that might revert the game to act like the other Console versions
Guys, here: "Players can dig in using either the GamePad, Wii U Pro Controller, or Wii Remote and Nunchuk."
From this website:
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U/Terraria-1038735.html
It is 100% proof of valid controllers. Hope this settles any arguements :)

Thanks for informations about console update because with those informations i know exactly same as without these.

Damn i was hoping the mobile update news would be about 1.3 but saving your worlds and chars and extra slots are good too i guess

So.. Still no news on fixing the Xbox 360-Xbox One save transfer issues..? Is it coming in the new update or what? I mean, I know you said it was a problem on Microsoft's end, but is that all the information? It'd be nice to know what's going on. For such a disappointing and game-ruining problem to still be happening when it started last december.. It's just a little frustrating is all.. The only reason I bought the Xbox One version is because I thought I'd be able to transfer my 360 saves over to a better looking version of the game. Even if it was on sale at the time, it still feels like a waste of money..

I cant wait for this update, so to get my mind off it, I started another play through on terraria, dark souls, paper Mario 2, and crystal chronicles , the key to patience is to not think about it

Play some games , watch some YouTube, let the update be a surprise, well, that's what I'm doing at least, I hope the wait won't be bad for you guys,

And for those who are Really impatient, all your impatience shows is that you love to play terraria, and I'm sure we all want the update to come soon

But you know, I really wonder when the PC updates will stop..
. Everything comes to its end at some time ,
I mean, for all we know , 1.4 may, after all the bug fixes and balances, be the end of it, even 1.3.x with x being any number, may be the end, the weapons , items , and armor are Really overpowered now,
and I can't think of much ID want to add to 1.3, although I'm pretty sure you guys would have no problem with that

I hope you guys have a nice day/night/week/weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom