Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man people are crazy about updates. I don't know if they can see that you guys are trying to release this stuff, but there is a lot of stuff needed.

1.2.3 should be full by now but there's missing feature. How it's possible.
It's hard to be patient when studio fail after fail after fail.
Also it's not enjoyable knowing that console port of your favorite game is maked by studio that's not worthy money given them for porting.
Waste of money. Someone was so greedy that hire cheap studio to make console port.
Studio that make mobile version do a very good job.
Re-logic that if i'm not mistaken responsible for pc version also dont have so much problems.
Only console version is treated like nobody care.
As we have repeatedly told you - we completely understand the frustration with the delays.

What we do not get - and what we will not tolerate any further - is your daily repetition of insults aimed at Engine and you calling for their removal. We've heard all we are going to allow from you on those points. You've had your say (and more), now please stop it.

hmmmm we should wait for the update for console for now. just until it drives everyone insane :v. and when everyone is gone completely insane idk what will happen after that.hope the update comes soon :v

Attachments

• 2016-02-01-215052.jpg
    2016-02-01-215052.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 213
I just hope the minecart gravity mechanics are fixed on the Vita version. I can't make my rollercoaster yet as it doesn't work right yet.

Im so exited! If everything goes to plan, as the developers said, we should get the amazon update within a couple of days!

Im so exited! If everything goes to plan, as the developers said, we should get the amazon update within a couple of days!
Why would you be exited? You should be excited. I, meanwhile, must continue to rely on my extraordinary patience until PS3 is updated.

Wait, when did they say that?
[doublepost=1464537999,1464537904][/doublepost]Who even said everything was going according to plan.

Personally I don't understand the frustration. While I am excited for the next update and of course 1.3 on console there is simply so much to do with the content that's already been released.

Those of you who are complaining have you fully explored a large world? Defeated all bosses and have the best gear?

Or is it the principle of the release that is the cause of your frustration because it was announced an update was coming and then delayed and that's why you're angry?

Personally I don't understand the frustration. While I am excited for the next update and of course 1.3 on console there is simply so much to do with the content that's already been released.

Those of you who are complaining have you fully explored a large world? Defeated all bosses and have the best gear?

Or is it the principle of the release that is the cause of your frustration because it was announced an update was coming and then delayed and that's why you're angry?

I'm not one of the people complaining in verry excited for the update and hope they take there time to make sure it's as bug free as possible, but I must say that your argue menu is poor, most actually have the best armour, weapons, tools, and have even explored all of a large world. But I on the other hand have done most of this but what I am waiting for is some of the blocks available in the upcomming update for me to finish my mansion and dungeon!
[doublepost=1464620123,1464619823][/doublepost]
The trick is to have something equipped in both helmet slots (functional and vanity).
They should really make in invisible vanity item that shows your armour without the worry of an item entering you vanity slot
[doublepost=1464620462][/doublepost]
Alright, time for a change of pace.
What's the first thing you plan on doing when the update rolls around?
I myself am going to craft the Optic Staff, then go find the Stylist.
Choosing a set of vanity wings adding a colour, then going to find the stylist, then set out for some loving fire blocks

Ok.. So on May 5th they told us that they're now in the QA stage. That was almost 4 weeks ago. How long does it usually take for this stage to turn into the releasing of the update?

okay, this post was made on may 3rd... and its just may 30th... RELEASE THE UPDATE. WHATS TAKING SO FREAKING LONG?!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom