PS4 Console paint bug Fix Now!

PacificSimon

Terrarian
There is a bug on ps4 with paint. The paint on blocks makes them transparent no matter what paint it is. I have reported that there is a bug with the paint on blocks. I am pretty sure it happens on xbox as well. Pipeworks needs to fix fast.

There is a bug on ps4 with paint. The paint on blocks makes them transparent no matter what paint it is. I have reported that there is a bug with the paint on blocks. I am pretty sure it happens on xbox as well. Pipeworks needs to fix fast.
It’s coming pretty soon as myself and others already reported this and a dev said in one of their posts for console where they have fixed the paint bug. It should come pretty soon.

Hi @PacificSimon, like iStealthE mentioned, the paint bug has been fixed, it’ll be in the next update. No info on when the next update will be out. You can read mire info here (in the console section): Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

Back
Top Bottom