Console to PC move

DownhillArc8712

Terrarian
At the moment, I have terraria for Xbox one, but I'm getting it for PC in the next few days, I was wondering what might be the biggest problems, and differences that I might face.

Problems? You'll be playing the best and most up to date Terraria of them all. :p
And with the controller update a while back you can even keep using your controller.

i just switched to pc, and the problem i run in to alot is that the pc ui isnt built for controllers at all. even the controller support is a little meh. its definitely improved from way back when, but someone needs to mod in the console ui lol

btw, message me and maybe we can play together

i just switched to pc, and the problem i run in to alot is that the pc ui isnt built for controllers at all. even the controller support is a little meh. its definitely improved from way back when, but someone needs to mod in the console ui lol

btw, message me and maybe we can play together
Terraria came out on PC originally so while controller support would be awesome to have fully integrated, but considering people that play on PC use a mouse and keyboard I see no reason to fix what's not broken. Also there was the intro of the Steam controller so I feel like controller support was more for that than an xbox or play station controller.

Terraria came out on PC originally so while controller support would be awesome to have fully integrated, but considering people that play on PC use a mouse and keyboard I see no reason to fix what's not broken. Also there was the intro of the Steam controller so I feel like controller support was more for that than an xbox or play station controller.
Never said to fix anything, and i realize that terraria is a pc game. but as a console gamer going pc he wanted to know what might be difficult during transition. the terraria ui isnt controller friendly. then i added it would be nice if someone were to mod in the console ui.

Never said to fix anything, and i realize that terraria is a pc game. but as a console gamer going pc he wanted to know what might be difficult during transition. the terraria ui isnt controller friendly. then i added it would be nice if someone were to mod in the console ui.
I understand the question he is asking, but he said the PC ui isn't built for controllers very well and I was responding to that by saying it's a PC game, not a console game...

Thanks for the help everyone, now that I've started playing with PC controls I love them! And all the content is great, especially the yoyo!

Back
Top Bottom