Resolved [Console] Traveling Merchant not spawning

Did He Spawn?

• Total voters
He didn't spawn in 3 weeks now that i am in hardmode and has 1.2.4 update mobile... Its so frustrating i really like the capes... I mean like the terraria 1.2.4 is like a beta version first... Anyone agree...??? :sigh::sigh::mad:
[DOUBLEPOST=1451907207,1451907172][/DOUBLEPOST]He didn't spawn in 3 weeks now that i am in hardmode and has 1.2.4 update mobile... Its so frustrating i really like the capes... I mean like the terraria 1.2.4 is like a beta version first... Anyone agree...??? :sigh::sigh::mad:

He didn't spawn in 3 weeks now that i am in hardmode and has 1.2.4 update mobile... Its so frustrating i really like the capes... I mean like the terraria 1.2.4 is like a beta version first... Anyone agree...??? :sigh::sigh::mad:
[DOUBLEPOST=1451907207,1451907172][/DOUBLEPOST]He didn't spawn in 3 weeks now that i am in hardmode and has 1.2.4 update mobile... Its so frustrating i really like the capes... I mean like the terraria 1.2.4 is like a beta version first... Anyone agree...??? :sigh::sigh::mad:
This is for console, which doesn't have capes yet. Mobile has their own bug report section. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/mobile-bug-reports.149/

Back
Top Bottom