Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got everything wiped out due to that update on Xbox 360...

Edit: all my worlds and characters are gone.

Are the files themselves gone or just not showing up in your "select player/world" menus?

I've heard stories of them poofing from the menu before and then reappearing (long ago). Check your storage and then if they are there, restart your game/system?

Gremlins. Sigh. :(

a 21 gun salute to the last update to the last gen consoles
& the last time I'll ever see "update available" icon on my psvita for this ever again
2016-08-26-125443.jpg

Just played the update, have to say I'm deeply disappointed with it, the BoC wasn't fixed, the torch bug hasn't been looked at and the spectre mask is broken in another way! (Not enough damaging bolts come out.) I feel sorry for last Gen players.

Well I guess I have reached the end of the river... I really hoped Ocram would get a buff and be the console final boss, at least for last gen. At least we have pvp and co-op. But most of all, i wanted a vertical split screen mode.

Well, until my world is decked with pixel art, has amazing farms, an armory of ALL the armors sorted out, had a sorted weaponry, has the best loadouts for every type of character, has biome boxes, I will not stop playing terraria
[doublepost=1472235602,1472235574][/doublepost]In the meantime, would anyone like to help with that in a couple hours?

Too bad they didn't fix the large building game crash . Chances are all my builds will be gone when 1.3 hits, so who cares.

WELL THIS JUST SUCKS, im a last gen player at heart and i dont expect to buy a next gen console. :( but i understand that its for stability. but at least all bugs will be fixed eventually.

Well, despite it not being on the change log, is nice to see invasions now DO happen near NPCs, also the werewolf items can be used in vanity, also about the safe files

I had the same problem after the update, it said it there was an error, and at first I thought it deleted all my progress, so I went back to the 360 memory to see if they were there, then back to the game, when I went back to the game it was back to normal, so maybe it just looks like the progress is lost playing right after downloading the update.

Edit: OH but one thing that is missing is the D-pad, the things are selected but the D-pad doesn't show in game and doesn't work.

Edit2: I'm looking at my backup and everything is fine with it, looks like the first save that was loaded with the update its the only one that lost the D-pad.
Idk if copying that safe file and reloading it will bring the D-pad back.

Last edited:
At least focus on ps4 and xbox one then late 2017 focus on older gen so everyone stays happy
Older gen can't handle more content. They're physically not built for it.
Edit2: I'm looking at my backup and everything is fine with it, looks like the first save that was loaded with the update its the only one that lost the D-pad.
Idk if copying that safe file and reloading it will bring the D-pad back.
worth a shot

So with all this information, im glad old gen will work decently, even though it still lags a bit for me, mainly in multiplayer, but it's better. Anything more added i feel would break the game for me. And im also getting a hint that Wii U may get 1.3? Idk, but in a year or two we will know

Ocram is tired of you people saying he's a walkover. He's in the gym with Plantera's coach working on some new moves to come back to kick your :red: in console 1.3.
I bet he will be so unbalanced in that update that everyone will regret calling him a walkover :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom