Not open for further replies.
'Better of with a polished stable full 1.2.4.1 than a broken 1.3'
-Minecarts are dismounted when trying to use a weapon
-BoC glitch
-cant use weapons on mounts
-spectre set was fixed... And broken
-people are losing everything
-PS vita massive stability issues and framerate issues
-(insert any others that I may have forgotten).
"P O L I S H"

'Better of with a polished stable full 1.2.4.1 than a broken 1.3'
-Minecarts are dismounted when trying to use a weapon
-BoC glitch
-cant use weapons on mounts
-spectre set was fixed... And broken
-people are losing everything
-PS vita massive stability issues and framerate issues
-(insert any others that I may have forgotten).
"P O L I S H"
The weapons on mounts and Minecarts was a 1.3 feature.

I don't see anything wrong with the Brain of Cthulhu (I haven't fought it in a while, please inform me)

What do you mean by "losing all of their stuff?"

How is the Spectre Set broken?

The weapons on mounts and Minecarts was a 1.3 feature.

I don't see anything wrong with the Brain of Cthulhu (I haven't fought it in a while, please inform me)

What do you mean by "losing all of their stuff?"

How is the Spectre Set broken?
Minecarts & weapons fair enough if it is a 1.3 then my bad,
I myself havent fought BoC in ages but many other players are reporting a glitch of some sort that apparently came since 1.2
By losing all their stuff I mean... Losing all their stuff, all progress deleted,wiped,wamo,gone.
And the spectre set doesn't give out any blasts from bosses and very rarely puts out one from a normal enemy, also (don't know if true) it seems more transparent than it is on PC, like there is less particles.

I myself havent fought BoC in ages but many other players are reporting a glitch of some sort that apparently came since 1.2
And the spectre set doesn't give out any blasts from bosses and very rarely puts out one from a normal enemy, also (don't know if true) it seems more transparent than it is on PC, like there is less particles.
Please inform me of the Brain's glitch, because I clearly haven't encountered it.

And what do you mean by "blasts?" If you mean with the mask, that feature isn't added in console yet. If you mean with the hood, I haven't had any problems with it.

What console are you on, anyway?

Please inform me of the Brain's glitch, because I clearly haven't encountered it.

And what do you mean by "blasts?" If you mean with the mask, that feature isn't added in console yet. If you mean with the hood, I haven't had any problems with it.

I've been doing some research into this BoC glitch and honestly there is so many different variations of glitches I don't even know, at least I haven't had any.
The set bonus for having the spectre mask has been added, it simply will not cause the effect on bosses and almost never on enemies, but it is there.
I'm on Xbox 360.

1. The BoC teleports right? We'll in console he flickers before he teleports making him a very easy fight

2. The spectre mask has been added months ago now.

1. The BoC teleports right? We'll in console he flickers before he teleports making him a very easy fight

2. The spectre mask has been added months ago now.
1. That's probably not a glitch - it does the same thing in mobile. It's likely a Console/Mobile only thing.

2. The Spectre Mask does not give its set bonus in Console yet - it likely never will for 360, PS3 and Vita, maybe even 3DS and Wii U.

The lag on PS Vita version mainly happens in Jungle, Mushroom biomes as well as when you build a lot of stuff in one area. Otherwise it's pretty damn stable.

I'm sure it's fine otherwise. If you keep your stuff spread out to where it doesn't have to render everything all at once you get less slowdown. I'm not sure how to remedy that in the Jungle and Mushroom biomes though.

I'm sure it's fine otherwise. If you keep your stuff spread out to where it doesn't have to render everything all at once you get less slowdown. I'm not sure how to remedy that in the Jungle and Mushroom biomes though.
It really only seems to happen when you use the Clentaminator to "Mushroomize" a portion of the Jungle, then go to an area that has part of the Mushroom and part of the Jungle. Other than that, it's fine.

I finished testing, found the problem:

The mask bonus DOES work, but unlike the pc version, it doesn't hover away of the enemie before attacking (the orb, it usually goes away and comes back), instead it hits the enemie the moment it's generated, this is why you won't see it appear in bosses and a few enemies.
Also, the hood makes me transparent but the mask doesn't (xbox360)

Also, I tested the Brain of cthulu as well, it stands still flashing on and off before teleporting, making it easy to hit, it will stay even if it doesn't receives damage.
(This is on the second fase)

Also, I tested the Brain of cthulu as well, it stands still flashing on and off before teleporting, making it easy to hit, it will stay even if it doesn't receives damage.
(This is on the second fase)
Again, I don't know if this is a bug or not - it might have been intentional. It happens on Mobile, too.
Secondly, it actually does move while flashing, just very slowly.

Again, I don't know if this is a bug or not - it might have been intentional. It happens on Mobile, too.
Secondly, it actually does move while flashing, just very slowly.
Well it doesn't do it on pc, and i dont remember changes on the pc version about the BoC, so I doubt it's intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom