Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the pirate invasion? I never went for it but I know it's in there. you put coins as ammo in the ammo slots.

I think the pirate invasion? I never went for it but I know it's in there. you put coins as ammo in the ammo slots.
I knew about using coins as ammo (why else would it be called a Coin Gun?), I jut wasn't sure of how it's obtained. Well, I now know one other thing to never use in combat (I can think of many better uses for money.)

With the new potions added in the fishing update, it's easy to hit the console's 16 buff max in preparation for bosses. PC has a more appropriate 22 max. I opened a thread for this issue here. I'd appreciate comments on this.

My Massive Meteor Hamaxe spawns white birds with each swing. I wish I'm goddamned lying or trolling, but I'm not. I changed my date to Halloween though, is this a Halloween thing? I don't remember this ever happened

My Massive Meteor Hamaxe spawns white birds with each swing. I wish I'm goddamned lying or trolling, but I'm not. I changed my date to Halloween though, is this a Halloween thing? I don't remember this ever happened
There were other reports from awhile ago of critters spawning when swinging. The bug may still be around as it was a hard one to reproduce according to MrRudi from Engine. You can read more here: [Critter mega glitch]1.2.3 Landmine Squirrel Glitch.

If you've got detailed info that can help track down the bug, be sure to let 505 Games know here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Yep, that one. I don't know how this happened and why.

I guess this could be useful for fun, maybe have a house full of birds and then catch 'em all, like no one ever was

Edit: considering that PSVITA support has ended and 1.3 code are rewritten, reporting the bug would be pointless ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So can somone answer this who has tested it since this latest update. Cause im seeing different things on here. Is the spectre set working correctly now?

So can somone answer this who has tested it since this latest update. Cause im seeing different things on here. Is the spectre set working correctly now?
What I've gathered is that it works, but the graphic of the orbs flying does not - I could be wrong however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom