Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently 1GB of RAM is needed for most Mobile Terraria versions (Windows Phone is supported for less than 1GB but cannot guarantee a stable play). There's been no mention of what is required for Mobile 1.3, if different than current requirements. A Kindle Fire Stick is not a mobile device as far as I know.

However, this thread is about the recent update to Console. It would be good to get back to that topic.

It seems to meet the minimum requirements, although I have no idea if it's actually at all supported.

I sincerely doubt that's true.

US did buy a lot of PS3 and bunch them up together, back when PS3 can have Linux installed on it. Consider that SONY sold PS3 at massive loss (about $150 lost per unit sold) and that CELL was a very capable CPU. The price is actually attractive

True
[doublepost=1472732086,1472731593][/doublepost]But when will we get news about 1.3
[doublepost=1472732103][/doublepost]I mean 3ds

Please, can you please add more updates, my 11 year old son is heartbroken after he read this article. I'm just asking if you could. It's okay if you can't, I understand

Please, can you please add more updates, my 11 year old son is heartbroken after he read this article. I'm just asking if you could. It's okay if you can't, I understand
It's impossible for them to do so on old-gen consoles. Sorry.

However, XBOX ONE and PS4 will be getting the update. And PC already has the update.

The RAM should be at least 2.5 GB or so to run it. I could, of course, be wrong about that, but that's the amount I heard from one of the devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom