• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Console Console Update Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAGNAR

Eye of Cthulhu
As someone who plays Terraria on 360 thanks to games with gold a year or two back, I try to not complain as it is still a free game to me. But the point I want to get across is this. Console version is slowly making me lose faith in 505/ReLogic. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, and hopefully once pc update 1
3.1 comes out I will finally enjoy this game in its fullest form with full controller support.
But I will be a hesitant customer for life, at least when it comes to console games from 505/ReLogic. I look forward to Terraria Otherworld, but if this is how we can expect updates to roll out, how can I put faith I've lost into a newer product?

GORYTiger8

Spazmatism
So my biggest concern regarding updates, i dont care if this happens sooner or later i don't much care, but i would want to know if the moon lord will ever attack the xbox one, alpng with the new biomes and items and all that other crazyness, i know your busy but please respond when you wish.
Thanks so much and have a good day!

Tamorr

Terrarian
Well that is good news. So it is coming along fine. Didn't even realize there was a date mentioned, even if broad term. All I new was early this year, which it still is for me. Early ends in june... By I wouldn't let something like delays bother me, as it happens in many things.

I will be just glad I can finally using the stylist for the new hairstyles and build a home for her on the console; after rescuing her of course. Saying that I am one of the patient ones, and don't mind; as long it comes out. :dryadhappy:

Any news is good news...

YaBoiJeffery

Official Terrarian
Hyped for that 3DS update. Every other version at least works okay. 3DS should be priority. :)
Actually, mobile version does not work fine, it crashes on me every five minutes, it has performance issues, there is a whole plethora if bugs that NEED to be squashed and my game freezes every time I open the Control Center

Safeman

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Actually, mobile version does not work fine, it crashes on me every five minutes, it has performance issues, there is a whole plethora if bugs that NEED to be squashed and my game freezes every time I open the Control Center

Have you opened a ticket with mobile support? The more information they have (device info, version, crashlogs) the closer they get to a fix. If you have already, thanks! 505games.com/support

I think heavy crude oil would be really cool you could do so much with that like crafting vehicles out of blocks could be if you fell in a pocket of crude oil it could deal some great damage the game is awsome already so hard to put down I hope I'm not crazy but I think it would be a really cool add on that gives Evan more too do

Termina Moon

Terrarian

I don't think it's a coincidence - both versions were made by CodeGlue.

Sssjim7

Terrarian
Well that is good news. So it is coming along fine. Didn't even realize there was a date mentioned, even if broad term. All I new was early this year, which it still is for me. Early ends in june... By I wouldn't let something like delays bother me, as it happens in many things.

I will be just glad I can finally using the stylist for the new hairstyles and build a home for her on the console; after rescuing her of course. Saying that I am one of the patient ones, and don't mind; as long it comes out. :dryadhappy:

Any news is good news...

Hrm... you can already get the hairstylist on the PS4...

Clancy117

Spazmatism
As someone who plays Terraria on 360 thanks to games with gold a year or two back,
Looks like we both got the game around the same time and the same way then. :)
I try to not complain as it is still a free game to me. But the point I want to get across is this. Console version is slowly making me lose faith in 505/ReLogic. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, and hopefully once pc update 1
3.1 comes out I will finally enjoy this game in its fullest form with full controller support. But I will be a hesitant customer for life, at least when it comes to console games from 505/ReLogic. I look forward to Terraria Otherworld, but if this is how we can expect updates to roll out, how can I put faith I've lost into a newer product?
Although while I am kind of annoyed at the delay, I understand why it happend and I haven`t lost faith in 505 Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom