Console Console Update Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who plays Terraria on 360 thanks to games with gold a year or two back, I try to not complain as it is still a free game to me. But the point I want to get across is this. Console version is slowly making me lose faith in 505/ReLogic. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, and hopefully once pc update 1
3.1 comes out I will finally enjoy this game in its fullest form with full controller support.
But I will be a hesitant customer for life, at least when it comes to console games from 505/ReLogic. I look forward to Terraria Otherworld, but if this is how we can expect updates to roll out, how can I put faith I've lost into a newer product?

So my biggest concern regarding updates, i dont care if this happens sooner or later i don't much care, but i would want to know if the moon lord will ever attack the xbox one, alpng with the new biomes and items and all that other crazyness, i know your busy but please respond when you wish.
Thanks so much and have a good day!

Well that is good news. So it is coming along fine. Didn't even realize there was a date mentioned, even if broad term. All I new was early this year, which it still is for me. Early ends in june... By I wouldn't let something like delays bother me, as it happens in many things.

I will be just glad I can finally using the stylist for the new hairstyles and build a home for her on the console; after rescuing her of course. Saying that I am one of the patient ones, and don't mind; as long it comes out. :dryadhappy:

Any news is good news...

Hyped for that 3DS update. Every other version at least works okay. 3DS should be priority. :)
Actually, mobile version does not work fine, it crashes on me every five minutes, it has performance issues, there is a whole plethora if bugs that NEED to be squashed and my game freezes every time I open the Control Center

Actually, mobile version does not work fine, it crashes on me every five minutes, it has performance issues, there is a whole plethora if bugs that NEED to be squashed and my game freezes every time I open the Control Center

Have you opened a ticket with mobile support? The more information they have (device info, version, crashlogs) the closer they get to a fix. If you have already, thanks! 505games.com/support

I think heavy crude oil would be really cool you could do so much with that like crafting vehicles out of blocks could be if you fell in a pocket of crude oil it could deal some great damage the game is awsome already so hard to put down I hope I'm not crazy but I think it would be a really cool add on that gives Evan more too do

I don't think it's a coincidence - both versions were made by CodeGlue.

Reactions: bup
Well that is good news. So it is coming along fine. Didn't even realize there was a date mentioned, even if broad term. All I new was early this year, which it still is for me. Early ends in june... By I wouldn't let something like delays bother me, as it happens in many things.

I will be just glad I can finally using the stylist for the new hairstyles and build a home for her on the console; after rescuing her of course. Saying that I am one of the patient ones, and don't mind; as long it comes out. :dryadhappy:

Any news is good news...

Hrm... you can already get the hairstylist on the PS4...

As someone who plays Terraria on 360 thanks to games with gold a year or two back,
Looks like we both got the game around the same time and the same way then. :)
I try to not complain as it is still a free game to me. But the point I want to get across is this. Console version is slowly making me lose faith in 505/ReLogic. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, and hopefully once pc update 1
3.1 comes out I will finally enjoy this game in its fullest form with full controller support. But I will be a hesitant customer for life, at least when it comes to console games from 505/ReLogic. I look forward to Terraria Otherworld, but if this is how we can expect updates to roll out, how can I put faith I've lost into a newer product?
Although while I am kind of annoyed at the delay, I understand why it happend and I haven`t lost faith in 505 Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom