Console Console version completely abandoned.

Hens1123

Terrarian
Hello my fellow Terraria fans. I am getting tired of waiting for this update. It is been YEARS since its PC release and WE STILL DO NOT HAVE IT. This is getting be to ridiculous I honestly have no hope left in 505 and I doubt they will every updates this damn game. The last update on the updates was in May and we have not gotten any more info. Please tell me your thoughts on the situation.

Hello my fellow Terraria fans. I am getting tired of waiting for this update. It is been YEARS since its PC release and WE STILL DO NOT HAVE IT. This is getting be to ridiculous I honestly have no hope left in 505 and I doubt they will every updates this damn game. The last update on the updates was in May and we have not gotten any more info. Please tell me your thoughts on the situation.
Sorry if I come off as rude, but the console version hasn't been abandoned. 505 games/Engine Software doesn't work on it anymore, now it is Pipeworks Studios. They are in the midsts of working on the 1.3 update.

You have to understand that game development isn't quantifiable. It's incredibly difficult to assess how far something is done. So truthfully, there is nothing to update about. All they can say is "we're still working on it", which should be a given.

In short, there are no updates because there is nothing to say.
Sorry if I come off as rude, but the console version hasn't been abandoned. 505 games/Engine Software doesn't work on it anymore, now it is Pipeworks Studios. They are in the midsts of working on the 1.3 update.
Pipeworks is a sister company of 505 Games, which still publishes the game. They only switched developers, not publishers.

For anyone that comes by that may be confused by the thread title, here is a lot more info about the upcoming console release for Xbox One and PS4.
Xbox One and PS4 will get the 1.3 update
(target date is now Q3 2017)

Meet Pipeworks

Watch the Streams
Pipeworks streams Terraria on Twitch every Friday at 2:00 PT, answering questions, sometimes showing off spoilers and inviting the Terraria community to join them online to play.

Watch the Streams
Pipeworks streams Terraria on Twitch every Friday at 2:00 PT, answering questions, sometimes showing off spoilers and inviting the Terraria community to join them online to play.
Adding onto this...
Screenshot_2.png

From the most recent stream. Top n' bottom.

Just be patient. When it comes out it will be worth the
[doublepost=1502328175,1502328137][/doublepost]Be patient. When it comes out it will be worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom