Weapons & Equip Constructo-Copter

coffeemancer

Terrarian
I feel like Builders really need a movement tool in the game before the UFO is available, UFO is so far into the game but building in certain situations can be tedious

I"m recommending a small copter with infinite flight but low speed, too low for travel or fighting but just enough to conveniently get around your builds.

HOW TO GET IT:

Put the Mechanic in the sky biome on a cloud, they will sell the Constructo-Copter blueprint. Ask the Guide about the blueprint and he'll tell you the materials you need;

20 WOOD
20 IRON BAR
20 GLASS
10 HELLSTONE ORE
10 OBSIDIAN

I don't really have problems with building into late pre-hardmode. You already have plenty of mobility items and useful tools at your disposal, infinite flight seems a bit farfetched for pre-hardmode. If you need to get to a high place, just use the Honeyed Goggles, the flight time on them is enough to suit your needs if used correctly.

I was considering just Hard mode but i thought making it a little earlier, just before Hardmode due to hellstone, but maybe that's the wrong idea. By the time you have hellstone you probably also have gravity potions, bee mount or other methods to reach sky-islands

Back
Top Bottom