PC Contemple, THE TRUE GOD OF TERRARIA!(not me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ice rod blocks

OMG how did I not think of it. Should add it to my current roster and see how it works. Regarding something counting as a "clean kill", I am still a proponent of the idea that anything that is doable in-game without outside resources is fair game; I couldn't care less about what some youtubers or "pros" think about my means of killing a boss. It's just that I am trying to find a more, how should I say it, engaging way of killing a boss, instead of infi running or arena blocking his most dangerous attacks.

And regarding the fishron wings and loot, I still fail to understand how it is rare. From a perspective of a player that started from 1.3 and doesn't want to spoil the game by using wiki sure, fishron is quite hidden. However, it would be rather difficult for anyone who started before 1.3 to miss fishron, since he was a new boss in a rather (well compared to 1.1 or 1.2) small content update.

I have managed to just barely dodge his ray attack with steampunk wings. I had boots and well fed, but no balloon. Does the celestial shell increase jump height, though?

Ye know This guy practised this alot and he sometimes failed, so he might has failed like... 100 times? Practice makes perfect.

*grabs minishark and seventeen stacks of chlorophyte bullets*

bye

*jumps mechanical cart and rides away*

You wouldn't be able to kill him because of his self-heal. I killed him (on normal) with a megashark and ichor bullets, and it was already a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom