tAPI Contest: Draw a meteoridon mob (hallow alt)

Dradonhunter11

Official Terrarian

Meteoridon Mob contest.png

Welcome everyone to this contest.

In this constest, the participant need to sprite a mob for the meteoridon, but what is the meteoridon.

The meteoridon is a new form of life coming from the space, they appear when the WoF is defeated and can replace the hallow sometime, just in 2 word, hallow alternative

what do need to look the mob: it need to look like a meteorite mob but with an eye and can have multiple shape like this one

ChaosMeteoridon.png

you can make your mob having detail and weapon or even make a boss.

the 3 winner will have access to the beta of apocalypse mod with the hallow alt (meteoridon) with their mob spawning, also they will have a weapon in their honor

thank and good luck!

I Has One
I Call It An Inverted Meteor Head
InversionMeteorHead.png
(Sorry For White Space)
They Shoot Inversion Bolts Which Could Turn Grass Into Meteoridon Grass
The Have A Similiar AI To Probes And Leave A Trail Of Particles (Dust Id 29)

I would like to note that this is my drawing of one of the faces of the quintessons from transformers, but it seemed that it would do nicely for an alien race enemy/boss.
Quintface.png

Last edited:
I would like to note that this is my drawing of one of the faces of the quintessons from transformers, but it seemed that it would do nicely for an alien race enemy/boss.View attachment 55441

that look incridible! can be used for the boss probably, the meteoridon lord

View attachment 55472 Hyper - 250 HP Shoots View attachment 55473 Hyper blast (around 15 dmg?)

View attachment 55474 Hyper - Below 100 HP Quickly flies at the player causing 35 dmg (?)

EDIT: Drops View attachment 55477 Void pearl (1-3 25%)

love the idea actually!

If you want some more from the same type i made a NPC that will spawn them:

Compresser2.png
Compresser [MODE 1] - 3000 HP | Spins around and shoots hyper blasts at a very fast rate. The hyper blasts will have lower damage than the hypers create.

Compresser.png
Compresser [MODE 2] - Below 1000 HP | Spawns hypers at a medium rate and shoots hyper blasts at a lower rate but with higher damage (same as the hypers)

Drops:
VoidHeart.png
Void Heart (11%)

Last edited:
And i even decided to make a hammer to go with it. ( i actually really love making this npc type! that's why i make so much :) )
Monitor.png
It's called monitor.

It's should be made with about 15 void pearls, a void heart and some valuable ores.

When will it end? Right now i cant enter because im at my dads house. I will have access to a spriting program in 2 days (my birthday).

It will end in 3 month,
[DOUBLEPOST=1433541993,1433541639][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you want some more from the same type i made a NPC that will spawn them:

View attachment 55604 Compresser [MODE 1] - 3000 HP | Spins around and shoots hyper blasts at a very fast rate. The hyper blasts will have lower damage than the hypers create.

View attachment 55605 Compresser [MODE 2] - Below 1000 HP | Spawns hypers at a medium rate and shoots hyper blasts at a lower rate but with higher damage (same as the hypers)

Drops: View attachment 55606 Void Heart (11%)

the sprite are so much amazing! actually you have chance to won!

Back
Top Bottom