Continuous crashes with latest upgrade - Amazon App Shop Version (every device)

pepin

Terrarian
Many of us (i'd say, everyone....) is experiencing this bug with EVERY kind of device (mine is Kindle Fire HD 8,9): every action i take, opening chest, inventory, forging items, etc, the game has a graphical glitch as if the screen slowly "paints" the world; after few minutes, the game completely crashes, randomly.
It is almost unplayable like this... :(
Pls, tell me you are working on a fix :(

I've got a similar issue. I've got the amazon version of Terraria on a ZTE Zmax (z970) runing android version 4.4.2. The game will crash randomly while playing, but more often than not the crash seems to come when I enter or leave a menu. Sometimes I can go more than an hour without a crash and others I will be forced to end task & restart the game every 5-10 minutes. I haven't noticed a loss of information when this happens, so I think it is saving during or just before the freeze, though I don't always see the saving symbol.

Yes, the problem is the same as ours...the only solution for now is to trigger autosave after you do something important, pressi the pause button...

I feel sorry for you. Just try to make as less action as you can. Just build AFK-farms or similiar then your game wont crush every 30min but every 10h. I tested it and I have to say, if i stand still for hours in my AFK-farm, my game didn't crash once during 10h of playing. But when i look up my inventory and delete some stuff it tends to crash more often.

I'm having the same issues. Only thing for me is that the game seems to crash right as the auto save starts. I see the auto save chakram icon then wham...games completely locked, and I have to force close it. I'm that's where they should start looking is the actual coding for the auto save, something is screwed up in it. I'm playing this on the latest note 4 lollipop firm.

Back
Top Bottom