PC Control Issues

Cabsey05

Steampunker
When I hold down a movement button to move or any other button to do what it is binded to, it does nothing. I'm not sure what to do, I have tried resetting my key binds and that did not help, I have deleted my Terraria and reinstalled it however this did not work either. Weirdly enough though if I hold down 'D' and spacebar, I can move to the right and same with 'A' however if I hold 'D' and then 'A' I move to the right and if I hold 'A' then 'D' nothing happens. I can get to the menu by holding escape then pressing tab. Im really confused and not sure what to do. It was working fine when I played yesterday after downloading Journeys End, but I downloaded TModLoader from Steam and since then it has not worked, but im not sure if that is the reason. Anyone able to help?

I am having the exact same issues. I even tried hooking up an xbox one remote and it didn't work either. I have tried the same things as Cabsey as well (open/close, uninstall/reinstall, new characters/worlds, etc.) Even the escape button doesn't work, so you can't exit the game, have to force close it. I have not downloaded the TModLoader.

Same, i cant move right. No modded or anything, yesterday i was playing fine, leave my pc for 5 minutes then i stuck with this...

Yeah, that happened to me. I ended up having to validate the game files and restart my computer to fix it. I try this and it works

Back
Top Bottom