Mobile Controller binding bug (Android 8.1.0)

Okkano

Terrarian
I'm trying to bind the right and left trigger on my ipega controller, but it won't work for some reason

I'm trying to bind the right and left trigger on my ipega controller, but it won't work for some reason
Hi @Okkano, can you give more info about what is happening. Screenshots and video help a lot as well. It’s hard to tell what’s going wrong (or right) with this little info.

Also, keep in mind that there are tons of controllers that are supported, but some are not. Here it what was mentioned in the release announcement:
PLEASE NOTE: It is not possible to support all controllers and there is a chance that your gamepad may not be supported, even after the update. If your controller isn’t able to connect or to have its buttons mapped after the update, please check your device setup and consult the manufacturer. Due to the sheer number of third party controllers we’re unable to provide a list of supported or unsupported devices.

Hi @Okkano, can you give more info about what is happening. Screenshots and video help a lot as well. It’s hard to tell what’s going wrong (or right) with this little info.

Also, keep in mind that there are tons of controllers that are supported, but some are not. Here it what was mentioned in the release announcement:
PLEASE NOTE: It is not possible to support all controllers and there is a chance that your gamepad may not be supported, even after the update. If your controller isn’t able to connect or to have its buttons mapped after the update, please check your device setup and consult the manufacturer. Due to the sheer number of third party controllers we’re unable to provide a list of supported or unsupported devices.
the .zip have me trying to use the triggers

Attachments

• click.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 116
the .zip have me trying to use the triggers
Thanks for the video. :merchantsmile: I can understand better what your issue is. When you turn On the "Swap Triggers with Shoulders" your trigger buttons don't do anything, but with it Off the shoulder buttons do react like they should.

I'm not sure if that is going to be a limitation of the particular controller you are using or if it's something that DR Studios (the mobile developers) can look into. I suggest sending all of this info, including the exact model of your phone/tablet and controller straight to them here: Terraria (Mobile) (make a new support ticket)

You can send them a link to this thread to show them the video.

Thanks for the video. :merchantsmile: I can understand better what your issue is. When you turn On the "Swap Triggers with Shoulders" your trigger buttons don't do anything, but with it Off the shoulder buttons do react like they should.

I'm not sure if that is going to be a limitation of the particular controller you are using or if it's something that DR Studios (the mobile developers) can look into. I suggest sending all of this info, including the exact model of your phone/tablet and controller straight to them here: Terraria (Mobile) (make a new support ticket)

You can send them a link to this thread to show them the video.
thank you <3

Back
Top Bottom