Mobile Controller hardware setup not showing! (Huawei P30 lite new edition (MAR-LX1B), Android 10 (emui 10.0.0)

TudorHH3000

Terrarian
Hello. I used to play terraria on my phone with my controller (x3 android gamepad) and i accidentally uninstalled the game and now lt rt select and start dont work and i cant setup controller hardware on version 1.4.0.5.2.1 and i tried on 1.3.0.2 from an old apk save and it still didnt work please fix.
In the photo i have my controller connected and i cant setup controller hardware and i cant switch how my controlls look.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210830_190645_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    Screenshot_20210830_190645_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
First off, any APK versions of Terraria are classified as "Pirated" versions of Terraria and bugs related to them aren't in the official game.

If you are playing the official paid version of the game, try completely closing the game, going into system settings and unpairing the controller, use a files app to delete the "Config.JSON" file in the Terraria folder, then launch Terraria and check for the "Setup Controller Hardware" button, if it is there, minimise the game (do not close it) and re-pair the controller to your device, then go back into Terraria and set up the controls you wish to use.

SOME NOTES:
  1. Terraria will attempt to find the controller's button binding and follow those settings.
  2. The "Setup Controller Hardware" option isn't on all mobile platforms.
  3. When you delete the "Config.JSON" file, any custom touch controls profiles, UI Scaling, screen SafeZone area, and the Smart Cursor and Aim Modes are reset to the game's default settings.
  4. Not all controllers are supported with Terraria.

First off, any APK versions of Terraria are classified as "Pirated" versions of Terraria and bugs related to them aren't in the official game.

If you are playing the official paid version of the game, try completely closing the game, going into system settings and unpairing the controller, use a files app to delete the "Config.JSON" file in the Terraria folder, then launch Terraria and check for the "Setup Controller Hardware" button, if it is there, minimise the game (do not close it) and re-pair the controller to your device, then go back into Terraria and set up the controls you wish to use.

SOME NOTES:
  1. Terraria will attempt to find the controller's button binding and follow those settings.
  2. The "Setup Controller Hardware" option isn't on all mobile platforms.
  3. When you delete the "Config.JSON" file, any custom touch controls profiles, UI Scaling, screen SafeZone area, and the Smart Cursor and Aim Modes are reset to the game's default settings.
  4. Not all controllers are supported with Terraria.
Ok, i will try and thatvold apk file is a backup so i could play old mobile terraria again in the rest my normal 1.4.0.5.2.1 terraria is from google play. Ima reply again if it worked

Ok, i will try and thatvold apk file is a backup so i could play old mobile terraria again in the rest my normal 1.4.0.5.2.1 terraria is from google play. Ima reply again if it worked
Bruh my mom got the game refunded and i cant play terraria anymore! 😭 And i dont want to get a apk file from the internet amd bcz i dont have the game licence from google play i cant play the old apk file that i made so i can play the older terraria version :( and that didnt work and when i tried to reinstall it i needed to buy it again, i hate my mom for that

Bruh my mom got the game refunded and i cant play terraria anymore! 😭 And i dont want to get a apk file from the internet amd bcz i dont have the game licence from google play i cant play the old apk file that i made so i can play the older terraria version :( and that didnt work and when i tried to reinstall it i needed to buy it again, i hate my mom for that
Sorry to hear the sad news, hope you can play Terraria again someday. :)

Back
Top Bottom