Mobile Controller issues on mobile

Buddette

Terrarian
Just downloaded the new update on mobile and tried out my DualShock 4 but none of the buttons are doing what they're supposed to (i.e. x for some reason is the back button despite the screen saying o is)

Anyone else having this issue or is my game just having issues?

Just downloaded the new update on mobile and tried out my DualShock 4 but none of the buttons are doing what they're supposed to (i.e. x for some reason is the back button despite the screen saying o is)

Anyone else having this issue or is my game just having issues?
Hi @TheBudderMan5 is your Android version prior to 9.0? It sounds like you’re experiencing something that other users are describing, normally a result of not having Android 9.0 or later.

You may be able to set up an entirely custom layout though.

Hi @TheBudderMan5 is your Android version prior to 9.0? It sounds like you’re experiencing something that other users are describing, normally a result of not having Android 9.0 or later.

You may be able to set up an entirely custom layout though.

Oh yeah, it's on Android 7.0, I'll look into setting up custom controls then if that works

Oh yeah, it's on Android 7.0, I'll look into setting up custom controls then if that works
Great, let me know if that works. I don’t have 100% confirmation that it works, so if you run into problems or if it does solve your controller issue, that would be fantastic to know so that I can help others with the same issue. :)

Just as a forewarning, there are a ton of options to set up when starting with a complete custom layout. I tried doing mine and somehow kept forgetting to set up a button to close the inventory :D , so it can take some time.

Back
Top Bottom