PC Controller Mode Glitch? (steam version)

Kool Aid Thot

Terrarian
I've been playing terraria for a pretty long time now (about 5 years or more) so I've seen my fair share of weird bugs and jank. But recently I was playing Tmod with some friends. Yes I'm talking about modded but if you read until the end you'd know why. I kept getting put into what I will refer to as controller mode for lack of knowing what it actually was. Basically in the menus I was unable to use my mouse. It would allow me to use arrow keys to move my cursor from option to option. If I clicked with my mouse it would automatically select the action or tab at the top of the screen (accidentally cost me a character though I digress). This was pretty annoying on its own. Though more recently I had issues with setting keybinds (pretty normal). Though instead of not being able to change the keybind I can change the keybind though not to the key I press. sometimes it selects the end key others its the a key. My main point of all of this is that it persists in regular Terraria as well. I've deleted and reinstalled Tmod as well as Terraria, though things aren't changing. I'm not asking for help with mods I just want to be able to play the original game. If need be I can video the issue for anyone who needs visual aids.

P.S. Ignore my username just help with the issue

Back
Top Bottom