Mobile Controller Support

Nerdtime33r

Terrarian
This is not a bug, but simply a recommendation/idea for Re-Logic. I recently played on Terraria Mobile, and I was curious if my wired controller would work for it, but sadly it didn't. It's not because my controller doesn't, but simply because there is no controller support for much controllers. I would really like to use my controller to play Terraria mobile since I'm so used to console. I think it would be cool to have more controller support, so i can feel like I am playing on my Playstation Terraria(since they are thesame version) on the go! I hope you guys can take my idea into consideration! Love Terraria, and what it's brought to the community!

This is not a bug, but simply a recommendation/idea for Re-Logic. I recently played on Terraria Mobile, and I was curious if my wired controller would work for it, but sadly it didn't. It's not because my controller doesn't, but simply because there is no controller support for much controllers. I would really like to use my controller to play Terraria mobile since I'm so used to console. I think it would be cool to have more controller support, so i can feel like I am playing on my Playstation Terraria(since they are thesame version) on the go! I hope you guys can take my idea into consideration! Love Terraria, and what it's brought to the community!
Currently mobile Terraria supports MOGA Hero Power and Logitech PowerShell controllers. It would be great if there were more supported. I use a controller with mobile Terraria that is not listed as supported and it works fine.

Here's more info from other members that are using controllers on mobile:
You can read more about what others think about them here:
Review of Moga Pro Power controller for Android
iphone controls vs. bluetooth remote controls

Back
Top Bottom