Mobile Controls

As you see from the picture these are the current mobile controls. They are a complete mess some buttons belong in the settings they interfere with the game since they are prioritized over the movement pad. Options in the settings don’t function like turning off movement aim still doesn’t allow me to aim in the opposite direction of my movement. Buttons on screen like the aim and use -> aim is prioritized over the movement so if my finger is moved over the button while I attack the game forces me to stop attacking until I switch the option back to aim and use. Despite all the complaints about controls the mobile devs have done nothing for over 2 years even while working on the new update. There is no way to get back the original settings from the old terraria mobile or no way to move the buttons and change their opacity let alone move the ones that should be in the settings to the settings. I hope that the mobile game devs will look at these forums if they are actively avoiding their app store reviews. And I hope others will get this information out there so the devs can’t ignore it anymore it’s been over 2 years please make this simple fix.

Attachments

• 6CB0032F-CC69-4124-BFD3-25ECC0C1F9F1.jpeg
    6CB0032F-CC69-4124-BFD3-25ECC0C1F9F1.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 130
As you see from the picture these are the current mobile controls. They are a complete mess some buttons belong in the settings they interfere with the game since they are prioritized over the movement pad. Options in the settings don’t function like turning off movement aim still doesn’t allow me to aim in the opposite direction of my movement. Buttons on screen like the aim and use -> aim is prioritized over the movement so if my finger is moved over the button while I attack the game forces me to stop attacking until I switch the option back to aim and use. Despite all the complaints about controls the mobile devs have done nothing for over 2 years even while working on the new update. There is no way to get back the original settings from the old terraria mobile or no way to move the buttons and change their opacity let alone move the ones that should be in the settings to the settings. I hope that the mobile game devs will look at these forums if they are actively avoiding their app store reviews. And I hope others will get this information out there so the devs can’t ignore it anymore it’s been over 2 years please make this simple fix.
Hi there @literally dogwater welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile:

It‘s completely possible to customize the touch controls and arrange them in the way of the old controls. Here’s my character on the iPad using controls very similar to the old controls.

1624136981994.png

Heres more info and a guide on how to customize the controls: Mobile - Mobile Terraria Control Customization Guide

Back
Top Bottom