Controls

I accidentally changed the menu to the mouse, and now I cannot change it back and whenever I click it just goes to the menu. What should I do?

I accidentally changed the menu to the mouse, and now I cannot change it back and whenever I click it just goes to the menu. What should I do?

Hello charlienielsen,

There are 2 potential things you can try to solve your issue.

The 1st is if you have an Xbox controller or any gaming controller compatible with Xinput that works with your PC, you can use your controller to go into the controls menu itself, select the mouse option and return the setting to what it was before.

The other method is to go to your controller profile through your Computer Files. This can be reached from going into "Documents/MyGames/Terraria" and selecting the file called "input profiles.json" My recommendation would be to delete this file so that when you start the game again the controls will return to their default values. Or if you feel comfortable manually changing the option inside the file, you can change the input indicated inside the file to have "Mouse 1" not be the menu setting.

Hopefully this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom