tModLoader Convenient Teleportation

TheGoogolMoon

Terrarian
icon.png

Pre-Hardmode Teleporters, available from the Mod Browser!

Ever get tired of always having to wire teleporters together? Or having to run to a teleporter hub to access them? No more, as this mod adds an item that can connect to any Transporters you've placed in the world from anywhere! Simply place your Transporters wherever you wish and connect to them using your Transporter Key.

TransporterKey.gif

To label your Transporters with a custom name for easy identification, simply open the Transporter Menu via hotkey. Here you can also change your chosen Transporter with ease.

TransporterMenu.png

The default names are simply numbers starting from 1 increasing in order from left to right. Custom names are player-specific and show up on the map when pointing to the Transporter. Right-clicking with the Transporter Key cycles between Transporters from left-most to right-most in the world.

To get started with Transporters, you need to find a crashed alien transportation unit somewhere in the cavern layer in your world (hint: at least one is located within the central 600-block wide region of your world). From there, you can get some necessary materials as well as the crafting station necessary to create your Transporter items already in Pre-Hardmode. From there, ask your Guide about the Martian Conduit Plating blocks.

TransportationUnit.png

Credits go to Steam users Skai and Spurgutron for spriting!

v0.3.4:
-Fixed transportation unit spawning above cavern layer

v0.3.3:
-Fixed WorldGen issue that caused the game to crash

v0.3.2:
-Added forum entry as homepage

v0.3.1:
-Fixed some files not being up-to-date

v0.3:
-Added Transporter labelling
-Fixed right-clicking in inventory not properly updating the Transporters

v0.2.2:
-Changed crashed alien transportation unit to spawn within a 600-block wide region rather than a third of the world
-Added one Martian Conduit Plating to spawned transportation units

v0.2.1:
-Added GitHub repository
-Added credits to mod creators

v0.2:
-Fixed finding Transporters upon entering a World
-Fixed Transporter Key sprites

v0.1:
-Initial release

Last edited:
Is it possible to add a visual indication above the player's head or something, that would state the currently selected teleporter when switching through them? Jus so you don't have to open the teleport menu all the time.

I loaded 4 worlds, and no matter what I can't seem to find any of the crashed alien transportation unit am i doing something wrong? or is there an extra step i missed

Somehow in Multiplayer everytime we reenter the world we need to resetup all the teleporters before we can tele again

Back
Top Bottom