Xbox One Converted A Friend

MySimplePixel

Spazmatism
Hopefully this is the correct forum for this.

So I've got a friend who has slated me for loving Terraria as he's never understood the hype. Well, thanks to lockdown (silver lining with the lockdown) he ran out of games to play and I offered to play Terraria with him online and show him what's what. So he gave in and gave it a go (Gamepass is amazing, Terraria free to download btw).

So we started a world together, so I can show him the ropes etc. We have just reached Lunatic Cultist. He's started his own world and new character so he can see how far he gets on his own.

He's now addicted. He has swallowed his pride and said he underestimated the game. How much there is to it, the amount of weapons, enemies, bosses etc. He does only have it one the Xbox One at the moment. But his partner has just brought a gaming PC, so now he's on about buying it on there so he can play the latest update! Looking forward to possibly playing it on there with him.

Hoping he bites the bullet and we go for it at some point. Not sure if it will be the 1.4 version or the console though. But if it is 1.4 we aren't going straight into master mode! Although...that would be fun...in a twisted kind of sense!

I love it when people get introduced, not knowing how fun and addicting it is! It’s just a great game, reminds me how I first started playing terraria, my older brother’s friend introduced us to terraria, and here I’m the only one (including my little brother) who plays and loves terraria to this day, my older brother drifted off to other games (specifically destiny 2)

I missed out on Terraria on the 360, but got it on the Xbox 1 and loved it ever since. I always end up going back to it. Go it on Xbox, PC, mobile and Switch so far lol. I'm the only one out of my friends (or was) that played the game. Couple of my mates tried it out, but never stuck with it.

My mates went off to Destiny as well. They are still playing that to this day. Meanwhile I'm just trying to build an old mans army arena that looks nice! lol

I missed out on Terraria on the 360, but got it on the Xbox 1 and loved it ever since. I always end up going back to it. Go it on Xbox, PC, mobile and Switch so far lol. I'm the only one out of my friends (or was) that played the game. Couple of my mates tried it out, but never stuck with it.

My mates went off to Destiny as well. They are still playing that to this day. Meanwhile I'm just trying to build an old mans army arena that looks nice! lol
Gonna correct ya old ones* army.
But hey I started out either on ps4 or mobile, then found pc 1.3 didnt play that much, playing more and more in pc, I just can’t wait for mobile 1.4!
I also got terraria on 3ds.... and just yesterday I beat plantera for the first time on there. I went to golem and used the actuate trick, picked the alter up it even said lihzard alter , exited the world, came back on, and found I didn’t have it *sigh*

Hopefully this is the correct forum for this.

So I've got a friend who has slated me for loving Terraria as he's never understood the hype. Well, thanks to lockdown (silver lining with the lockdown) he ran out of games to play and I offered to play Terraria with him online and show him what's what. So he gave in and gave it a go (Gamepass is amazing, Terraria free to download btw).

So we started a world together, so I can show him the ropes etc. We have just reached Lunatic Cultist. He's started his own world and new character so he can see how far he gets on his own.

He's now addicted. He has swallowed his pride and said he underestimated the game. How much there is to it, the amount of weapons, enemies, bosses etc. He does only have it one the Xbox One at the moment. But his partner has just brought a gaming PC, so now he's on about buying it on there so he can play the latest update! Looking forward to possibly playing it on there with him.
I love this story. You’ve done good work and should be proud. `:D It’s always fun to hear about new fans of the game. At what point in your playthrough do you think he got hooked?

I think he got hooked after he saw one of my worlds. He started his own world, got to grips with it. I offered to invite him to one of my worlds to show what we can actually do etc, he saw the amount of armours and weapons I had on display (aiming to display them all) and he was gobsmacked. He asked if these are all weapons and armours you can get and wear/use. Said yea, all depends on what class you go prefer....'There's different classes???' was the response.

He's amazed at the amount of enemies and bosses as there's so much for him to do. He has said to me that he struggled to put it down to go to bed last night!

I think he got hooked after he saw one of my worlds. He started his own world, got to grips with it. I offered to invite him to one of my worlds to show what we can actually do etc, he saw the amount of armours and weapons I had on display (aiming to display them all) and he was gobsmacked. He asked if these are all weapons and armours you can get and wear/use. Said yea, all depends on what class you go prefer....'There's different classes???' was the response.

He's amazed at the amount of enemies and bosses as there's so much for him to do. He has said to me that he struggled to put it down to go to bed last night!
Very fun! And how fantastic is it to have a friend to talk about the game with. So much info for you to share.

Yea, I'll be going back on with him shortly. Going to take on Tier 3 of the old ones army (we got demolished last time) and possibly the lunatic cultist.

I love talking with my friend about terrarian so much, well I wish his kindle fire was the right generation to get updated to 1.3(and 1.4 of course)
I haven't had someone in my friends group play Terraria for a long time, it's great :D

Back
Top Bottom