Mobile Converting coins to lower tiers doesn't work (Samsung Chromebook)

Supercloud15

Terrarian
I was checking the wiki and saw i needed 50 silver coins in my inventory for the merchant to spawn (i'm new to this game) but i only had 8, i had 5 gold coins but when i went to the work bench to craft them into 100 silver coins, the silver coins automatically turned into a gold coin as soon as i crafted them. I'm going to assume that isn't supposed to be happening because there wouldn't be an option to craft silver coins if it was supposed to happen
Screenshot 2021-07-01 9.16.04 PM.png

This happens if you don’t place them into the ivv no entity automatically
Also the merchant will spawn if you have 50 silver and above that so having gold is fine you just need a house

This happens if you don’t place them into the ivv no entity automatically
Also the merchant will spawn if you have 50 silver and above that so having gold is fine you just need a house
ivv no entity... what? Like i said i'm new to this game so i have no idea what that means

I just tried on mine, and it does seem to immediately convert them back into a gold coin.

As @Greybrynn said, having actual silver coins isn't necessary. As long as you have the equivalent of 50 silver or more (and housing - yours looks perfect) the merchant will spawn.

Are you playing journey mode? If so, freezing time will stop npcs spawning. Speeding up time however can make them spawn quicker.

Back
Top Bottom