• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Switch Conveyor Belt

D'Viananth

Terrarian
The conveyor belts stopped having their movement animation but they do work, maybe it's just an animation bug but I wanted to report it

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It won't let me attach it here... Is there another way to send it?
You can attach images here, but if you’ve got video of it (which is great), you can’t attach. You can upload it somewhere else (like YouTube) then link it here.

D'Viananth

Terrarian
You can attach images here, but if you’ve got video of it (which is great), you can’t attach. You can upload it somewhere else (like YouTube) then link it here.
Ok, as it goes up I put the Link ... I recorded 20 seconds so I don't think it will take long

Top Bottom