Cooked Marshmallow

Status
Not open for further replies.

5raptorboy

Terrarian
Did anyone else know you could make these? They aren't on the wiki. To get them, you take a marshmallow on a stick and stand with the marshmallow over the fire for a while and it becomes a cooked marshmallow. It gives you well fed for 10 minutes.

Oooooh I thought this was a suggestion yeah I know about these they are basically easier to get pumpkin pies

Yeah, I know. The merchant sells the Marshmallows when he is in the Snow Biome. Then you take that and some wood to make Marshmallow on a Stick, which becomes Cooked Marshmallow after leaving it over a fireplace for less than a fourth of a minute. Very useful for the Well Fed buff because you don't need to collect Pumpkins or Goldfishes. But, you can always stock up on those that the Travelling Merchant sells - don't know what they are called - if you have the money.

Did anyone else know you could make these? They aren't on the wiki. To get them, you take a marshmallow on a stick and stand with the marshmallow over the fire for a while and it becomes a cooked marshmallow. It gives you well fed for 10 minutes.
Hi there. I think you may have overlooked it on the wiki, because they are listed on there. :)

Here you go. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Cooked_Marshmallow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom