tModLoader Cookie Mod

Should I release an Alpha of the mod?

• Yes! I want the mod now!

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No. Wait until it's more complete.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Don't Care! Release it whenever you want

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Who cares! I'm not interested in this mod at all!

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ca595 thanks for the sprites! I'll credit you for the ones I use
[doublepost=1478491529,1478491494][/doublepost]the page will be updated in a couple of hours, with all the sprite changes

for the few people who care, expect the next update to be around January or February. I just don't have the motivation that I once did to continue working on the mod, despite all the ideas I have for it.

upload_2016-12-27_3-55-22.png

eh(?)

Update! v0.1.1 (bit sooner than January or February)
- Updated to tmodloader v0.9.1
- Blood Cookie and Corrupt Cookie masks are now obtainable
- Added to the mod Browser

Ok this happened:
100 dowloads.PNG

THANKYOU!
100 downloads is a milestone I wasn't expecting in less than 24 hours. Expect an update in a week or less.

Instead of making the Cookie Addict npc a random fat guy, you could make it look like Cookie Monster.

Instead of making the Cookie Addict npc a random fat guy, you could make it look like Cookie Monster.
Probably could, but I haven't really put much thought into him. I may even do both and rename the fat guy. Also I should rename that section so people don't think it is a town NPC, as he's enemy. (I hope this made sense and wasn't too long)

UPDATE!
v0.1.2: 100/500 Dowload Special!
Added a work-in-progress biome
Cookie Addict now spawns in the new biome
Added cookie trees (currently only grow at world gen)
[doublepost=1483661372,1483660778][/doublepost]
The new sprites are great! But when it gets to the boss section they all go basic.
well, I'm no good at sprites and my spriter hasn't sprited a boss before then.

Well, I need spriters. I am no good and Monorifikal (my old spriter) hasn't spoken to me at all lately and I really want to bring out another update. @ca595 has been helpful with a few sprites, but I need someone who isn't working on so many mods. If you are interested, send me a PM (Private Message) and send me a few examples

Also, thank you for so many downloads! last I checked the mod had over 1000 total downloads and over 700 for the latest version. Thank! It really means a lot too me

Well, thought I should finally post these old recordings. Just going to be posting the ones I'm proud of on forums.

Back
Top Bottom