Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Just stop. Enough is enough.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This could use a little work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <insert witty phrase here>

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Oh Cookie, I love you man. Now your thread looks a helluva lot better than mine! You need more recognition, lots of it!
Mr. Magic Cookie, I adore you. I really enjoy your poetry, you're extremely intelligent and are the most tasty looking cookie I've ever seen. Keep up the good work, go advertise to the hell out of this thread and get some well earned popularity.
Not the best advertiser, but I can do some advertising around the TCF and beyond for you. Love your poetry and more people need to see it. Yours to @TheQuietBisharp
The format is beginning to look a lot cleaner, great job. It's definitely a shame your poetry thread and poems don't receive as much recognition as it ultimately should. You're talented in the poetry department, and your skills even reach onto creative writing. Hold on enough and I'm sure you'll receive some support and attention from the other places in TCF. Good luck, buddy.

Guys, I think I'm going to cry. ;( I was so moved by those comments, and I honestly can't thank you wonderful people here enough.

@TheQuietBisharp, I love you too man. Your poetry is some of the best, and your watchful care over me has really made me a better person. When I first joined the Poetry Pavillion, I thought I wouldn't be good enough to do it, but with your endless encouragement, I got my confidence back. I don't think my gratitude can be expressed in words for this.

@Deeked, massive thank-you for your continued support for this semi-obscure thread. Thanks so much for trying to spread the word, I really can't thank you enough.

@Teal, I'm utterly overjoyed that you enjoy my little Terrarian rhymes. I can't believe that you invited me on my first few days in TCF to your Poetry Pavillion. I think that really kicked my "career". As with @TheQuietBisharp, your encouragement helped me come out of my shell. Well then, let's get those advertising planes out! :D

@Pixel, I just don't know what to say. On my first few days in TCF, I honestly didn't know what to do. I put out a little poem, (you guys remember Pixel by Pixel?) and you encouraged me to "expand my horizons". Well, here's the thing. After I started writing more poetry on this forum, I started ENJOYING writing in general. After a while, I started getting pretty good grades in ELA, and I actually don't stress out when writing. So, I don't have the words to thank you all for that.

All in all, thanks (there is no word in the English language that can express my joy and gratitude) from the bottom of my heart for your devotion to helping me become a better writer, "teamworker", and person. :)

Guys, I think I'm going to cry. ;( I was so moved by those comments, and I honestly can't thank you wonderful people here enough.

@TheQuietBisharp, I love you too man. Your poetry is some of the best, and your watchful care over me has really made me a better person. When I first joined the Poetry Pavillion, I thought I wouldn't be good enough to do it, but with your endless encouragement, I got my confidence back. I don't think my gratitude can be expressed in words for this.

@Deeked, massive thank-you for your continued support for this semi-obscure thread. Thanks so much for trying to spread the word, I really can't thank you enough.

@Teal, I'm utterly overjoyed that you enjoy my little Terrarian rhymes. I can't believe that you invited me on my first few days in TCF to your Poetry Pavillion. I think that really kicked my "career". As with @TheQuietBisharp, your encouragement helped me come out of my shell. Well then, let's get those advertising planes out! :D

@Pixel, I just don't know what to say. On my first few days in TCF, I honestly didn't know what to do. I put out a little poem, (you guys remember Pixel by Pixel?) and you encouraged me to "expand my horizons". Well, here's the thing. After I started writing more poetry on this forum, I started ENJOYING writing in general. After a while, I started getting pretty good grades in ELA, and I actually don't stress out when writing. So, I don't have the words to thank you all for that.

All in all, thanks (there is no word in the English language that can express my joy and gratitude) from the bottom of my heart for your devotion to helping me become a better writer, "teamworker", and person. :)
Holy crud dude, I'm tearing up a bit. I ceartainy hope you get the recognition you deserve, and at some point I'm sure this will be come THE Poetry Thread on TCF. I wish you the best in all future works! :D

This is my first entry for CC (I had nowhere else to put it). I think it's my best work here. :)

I Remember

A cold breeze flows around the mounds of rubble
The testimony to unspeakable strife and trouble
I tear my eyes away from the piles of rotted bones
As I breath my last, lying among the shattered stones

I remember what it used to be like
It was a haven of harmony before the enemy's strike
Where the vibrant vendors and exotic merchants used to be
Tattered silk and charred wood is all I can see

I remember the once magnificent waterfalls
Now, a few brick arches are all that's left of the castle's halls
The Steampunker, the Dryad, the Mechant, all my friends that I adore
Everything I once had and knew is now no more

I remember the utterance of terrified screams and cries
As my fellow people met their sudden demise
Crimson pools sprang up where they fell
It was as if the massacre had come from the pits of hell

I remember the vile creatures of the night
They killed with poison, claw, and bite
Their evil aura seeped into the life of the land
Turning all soil into an acidic purple sand

I remember the valiant and courageous men
Who sacrificed themselves for others, time and time again
Even with their consecrated golden blades
They could do nothing against the deadly shades

I remember our oath to make a final stand
Where we prepared to accept our fate, be it gory or grand
With a final shout, we pushed forward in the last charge
Only to be struck down by a sword, both sharp and large

I remember a tiny hope for tranquility and light
The key to restore the purity and end the fight
Given to the guardians of the eclipsed sun, it was hidden away
A weapon for a new hero of another time and day

I remember that I'm now at my final breath
And now, I do not fear the embrace of death
There will be a way for justice to be done
Through the new hero that shall soon come
I can't decide which I think is best. Its a tie between I Remember, The Darkness Within, and The Heart of an Adventurer.

Yes, I'm still alive 'n kickin' Deeked. It's just that I've been out of town a lot and there is no Internet to get my poems out of my mind and into your hands. ;) Expect some in about a week (upcoming story too!). I'll be offline for a week (more time for literature), so I went ahead and did my CC for August. It's called, "For Treasure", so knock yourself out. Thanks for watching over my thread during my absence. :)

Yes, I'm still alive 'n kickin' Deeked. It's just that I've been out of town a lot and there is no Internet to get my poems out of my mind and into your hands. ;) Expect some in about a week (upcoming story too!). I'll be offline for a week (more time for literature), so I went ahead and did my CC for August. It's called, "For Treasure", so knock yourself out. Thanks for watching over my thread during my absence. :)
Of course. This thread and the one belonging to @TheQuietBisharp are my favorite places to go for fun and cool poetry. I've actually been flailing and trying to make a poem myself. So far, they all sound weird and leave me going "huh?", but I'm working on it.

Everything doesn't have to rhyme; you can grab the reader's attention with the cadence and rhythm of the words. If you just need something to rhyme, go to rhymezone.com for some help. Just keep trying and it'll eventually happen. :) (I just realized I had WiFi here, so yeah.)

Everything doesn't have to rhyme; you can grab the reader's attention with the cadence and rhythm of the words. If you just need something to rhyme, go to rhymezone.com for some help. Just keep trying and it'll eventually happen. :) (I just realized I had WiFi here, so yeah.)
Ok, I'll give the place a visit. Thx!

The CC for September is out, look for it under "Creation Compendium Countdown". Because school is starting in a few days for me, I'm going to be on a writing break for a while, but expect some stuff during a holiday break. In addition, I will be uploading new stuff and the first few chapters of my Terrarian story today or tomorrow. Finally, I would like to thank those who have read something in my corner (1k views, wow!). Stay tuned!

By the way, I finished that poem I told yall about way back when.... I personally am not to impressed with it, but I'm curious to see what you guys think. Your much more experienced in the poetry department than I am and probably a better judge of poetry. lolz.
"Drip, drip, drip,
in the dim caves deep below,
drip, drip, drip,
we watch as something grows.
from this primordial puddle of ooze,
come something not quite right,
Made from gunk and toxic sludge,
he's the bringer of great fright!
They all felt his approach, during that dark time,
Than they all knew the wrath, of the dreaded
KING SLIME" :kingslime:

Last edited:
pretty sure cookie's gone, whether gone for good or temporarily is something I don't know.
either way, yer outta luck.

Heya Cookie, long time no talk. I know the chances of you actually seeing this are pretty slim at this point, but just wanted you to know your not forgotten pal. I was thinkin' of you the other day, wondering how you've been and what your were up to now, and that thought is what dragged me back onto the TCF after all this time, just to see if you were still here. It'd be real neat to hear from you again

Here's a "Free-form poem" of sorts for the NPC category. (I know it likely doesn't count, but it's too funny not to share.)
Celesterra (Guide/Dryad's daughter) walks by Gadget (Goblin Tinkerer/Mechanic's son) and Scribbles (Painter/Party-Girl's son).
Celesterra: Hey, Gadget, I like how your goggles match your lab coat and overalls. They make you even cuter!
Gadget: Hehe, th-thanks! Internal Screaming
Scribbles:
DUDE, You do realize you're blushing so hard that you've transformed into your shimmer form, right?
Gadget: Internal screaming intensifies as Celesterra hugs him, patting his back.

Back
Top Bottom