PC Cool Dye Combos

I lucked out with some shadowflame hades dye on my second or third strange plant. Mixed that up with some obsidian armor and Felicia is looking pretty dang cool.
Capture 2015-07-25 18_36_04.png

Also I put mirage dye on my unicorn mount. I tried rainbow dye but it hurt my eyes too much.
Capture 2015-07-25 18_36_31.png

Attachments

• Capture 2015-07-25 18_36_04.png
    Capture 2015-07-25 18_36_04.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 5,077
reflective metal dye on lunar cultist vanity, reflective gold dye on wings and accessories, reflective gold on mounts, pets etc. You look like the ultimate badass.
upload_2016-7-3_10-57-20.png

Wonder if it's too late. But i prefer a loki's vanity set and a negative dye
(You could use a solar wing with negative dye, too. This armor and wings works well with a negative dye

i'm really fond of shadowflame hades dye, but i don't like to use it on my whole armor set- it's a bit too gaudy for my tastes. i prefer to use the basic dyes on entire armor sets. that said, i think the shadowflame dye looks really nice on the worm scarf or panic necklace!

also, purple and black dye on the lunatic cultist mask is really nice- my oc sedna happens to wear that. i think she has a mixture of purple and black and stardust dye on?

unknown.png

If you have the time or effort to get it, the different types of black+flame dye looks amazing on hallowed headgear and armour

Back
Top Bottom