Cooler Party Girl

King_go

Terrarian
party woman.png

This respite gives the Party girl a complete makeover with two big 🥴additions, and trust me it worth downloading it.
This is the second of my project which consists in modernizing all town NPCs
Capture 2020-07-01 13_48_23.png
Capture 2020-07-01 13_40_37.png

Attachments

• Cooler Party girl.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 643
Not a fan, to be honest. This Party Girl doesn't look modernized; as a matter of fact, I'd say she looks de-modernized and tacky with that haircut and brightly colored clothes. In addition, the edit to her bust really could have been done better, as her bust looks way too large and it uses differently sized pixels, which clashes with the style. Not a bad idea, but the execution really could have been done better. Props for at least trying though.

Not a fan, to be honest. This Party Girl doesn't look modernized; as a matter of fact, I'd say she looks de-modernized and tacky with that haircut and brightly colored clothes. In addition, the edit to her bust really could have been done better, as her bust looks way too large and it uses differently sized pixels, which clashes with the style. Not a bad idea, but the execution really could have been done better. Props for at least trying though.
Thanks for the feedback I am quite new in making pixel arts, and if you have any advice to give I would be please to listen to them.

Thanks for the feedback I am quite new in making pixel arts, and if you have any advice to give I would be please to listen to them.
I'm glad to provide any advice! If there's something that you need help with, I can assist you. That said, I might not be the best at doing so. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom