Map-Puzzle Coopventure - A cooperative puzzle map!

Tutajkk

Terrarian
Coopventure is a two player cooperative puzzle map, which solely focuses on puzzles and platforming. It takes about 2-3 hours to complete.
To play the map, download the file from the link at the bottom of this post and move it to your maps folder, which should be Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds.
Important: Most of the items and mechanics the map uses doesn't work properly on version 1.4. You will have to use tModLoader, since that is still on version 1.3.5. You don't have to install any mods, tMod will simply act like it was a vanilla 1.3.5 Terraria.
After downloading the map from the link, move it to tMod's worlds folder, which is Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds.
Host a game, and set a password, so other random people can't accidentally join you. Invite your friend and wait for them to join, then you can start playing the map!
Some form of voice communication is highly recommended.

OOwGOdV.png
d5QNOSH.png
AksWMdV.png
ymLtFUp.png

Rules:
-Create a softcore character, then trash your copper starting items after you enter the map.
-Once you get something from a chest, that item is YOURS. DO NOT give your partner or discard any item you loot from chests!
-Do not use any items dropped by enemies, do not buy anything from NPCs

Attachments

• Coopventure.wld
    744.2 KB · Views: 1,584
Last edited:
I can't figure out this part. I attached some screenshots of where we are:
Capture 2017-02-15 18_24_41.png Capture 2017-02-15 18_21_33.png
What needs to be here.

Never mind, I figured it out. Although, I can't figure out what to do for the left part of the first screenshot.

Last edited:
This map is amazing!

My girlfriend and I played through it and had an absolute blast. I especially love what you've done playing around with various physics like manipulating the movement of enemies or different minecart speeds, and the way that which player gets the first item determines the item set for each player moving on.

Definitely the most fun I've had in a puzzle map in a long time. :)

Back
Top Bottom