Copper Shortsword, Pearlwood Sword or Wooden Hammer?

Copper Shortsword, Pearlwood Sword or Wooden Hammer?

• Total voters

Halocaster

Official Terrarian
COPPER SHORTSWORD
- The Copper Shortsword is the weakest of the shortswords and the weakest weapon in the game.
- The copper shortsword's damage is 5 (7 on 3DS version).
- The uselessness of the Copper Shortsword, even at the beginning of the game which it is supposedly suited for, has earned it memetic status within the Terraria community.
- A Tiny Copper Shortsword is the smallest possible sword in the game.

PEARLWOOD SWORD
- The Pearlwood Sword is an alternate version of the Wooden Sword made using Pearlwood from the Hallow.
- The Pearlwood Sword's damage is 11.
- While it is the best type of wooden sword, it is also the weakest Hardmode-exclusive sword.
- Since this sword is only slightly better than the pre-Hardmode Wooden Sword and does not auto-swing, there is little to no point crafting it for normal survival and fighting purposes.

WOODEN HAMMER
- The Wooden Hammer is the lowest tier of hammer available, just below the Copper Hammer.
- The Wooden Hammer's damage is 2.
- It is the weakest tool in the game, having the lowest tool power and slowest use time, along with a range penalty of -1. It also has the lowest DPS of any item in the game overall, besting even the infamous Copper Shortsword by a large margin (However, it does have more knockback than the Copper Shortsword).

WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?

CHOOSE WISELY.

I chose copper shortsword because it is OP. (LOL) :redmunch::redspin:

References:
Copper Shortsword
Pearlwood Sword
Wooden Hammer

Last edited:
COPPER SHORTSWORD
- The Copper Shortsword is the weakest of the shortswords and the weakest weapon in the game.
- The copper shortsword's damage is 5 (7 on 3DS version).
- The uselessness of the Copper Shortsword, even at the beginning of the game which it is supposedly suited for, has earned it memetic status within the Terraria community.
- A Tiny Copper Shortsword is the smallest possible sword in the game.

PEARLWOOD SWORD
- The Pearlwood Sword is an alternate version of the Wooden Sword made using Pearlwood from the Hallow.
- The Pearlwood Sword's damage is 11.
- While it is the best type of wooden sword, it is also the weakest Hardmode-exclusive sword.
- Since this sword is only slightly better than the pre-Hardmode Wooden Sword and does not auto-swing, there is little to no point crafting it for normal survival and fighting purposes.

WOODEN HAMMER
- The Wooden Hammer is the lowest tier of hammer available, just below the Copper Hammer.
- The Wooden Hammer's damage is 2.
- It is the weakest tool in the game, having the lowest tool power and slowest use time, along with a range penalty of -1. It also has the lowest DPS of any item in the game overall, besting even the infamous Copper Shortsword by a large margin (However, it does have more knockback than the Copper Shortsword).

WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?

CHOOSE WISELY.

I chose copper shortsword because it is OP. (LOL) :redmunch::redspin:

References:
Copper Shortsword
Pearlwood Sword
Wooden Hammer
Copper shortsword because memes

I choose Wooden Hammer, because in a practice run of sorts, I slapped a green slime with I think a Forceful Wooden Hammer and then Tanner the Guide finished it off with an arrow, before it hit the ground. Tanner just straight up SNIPED that green slime after I slapped it.

Wooden hammer because hitting enemies with a sluggish hammer gives them more invincibility frames than any other melee weapon which keeps them safe from sentry damage or minions.

Wooden hammer because hitting enemies with a sluggish hammer gives them more invincibility frames than any other melee weapon which keeps them safe from sentry damage or minions.
Invincibility frames aren’t shared by minions anymore.

I choose Wooden Hammer.

Once you get autoswing, Copper Shortsword might actually be capable (well no, but relatively speaking in this scenario) now that you can aim it, and Pearlwood Sword is just statually better than Wooden Hammer.

Invincibility frames aren’t shared by minions anymore.
Global i-Frames block every other type of i-Frames. (local immunity and static immunity.)
Minions won't block each other, but melee weapons (and many piercing weapons) block everything. The length of enemy invincibility from melee scales with attack speed, so you won't notice it that much with fast weapons. Test it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom