Mobile Copy and paste color missing from character creation menu, copy seed missing

power

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
LG Stylo 5
Mobile OS
Android 10
When you go to make a new character, the copy and paste colors buttons are missing. Also, there isn't an option to copy a world's seed.

Also, I just wanted to thank DR Studios for their amazing work. Without them, mobile would be dead, stuck in 1.2.

yeah i was thinking this too, why is it missing? maybe it was an oversight.
Don’t know if it going to be added in any way or how useful it would be
well let's say you want the same exact color for clothes or anything really, you can copy and past the mand they are exact same, and i am not talking about black or white

Well, if PC has it, mobile should too.
Lol but I mean there no reason other then you can you know like have something similar to it but don’t know for sure tho but still don’t know how useful it would be so if they responded this then it could be added although this is more like a feature request than a bug fix so don’t know for sure about this?

Lol but I mean there no reason other then you can you know like have something similar to it but don’t know for sure tho but still don’t know how useful it would be so if they responded this then it could be added although this is more like a feature request than a bug fix so don’t know for sure about this?
Well, I like my character's clothing to match. As for seeds, if there's a seed I really like, what if I wanna play it again?

Well, I like my character's clothing to match. As for seeds, if there's a seed I really like, what if I wanna play it again?

Ok I mean so true for a YouTube vid of some sort when you want to try out a different mode with the same character of it or something

Back
Top Bottom