Pixel Art Core's Sprites

Are requests closed or on hold?If they are on hold,then just go for either the classic or the badger one.
upload_2015-9-18_22-54-13.jpeg
images

Edit: Do it whenever you want.Even in december if you want.

Last edited:
Are requests closed or on hold?If they are on hold,then just go for either the classic or the badger one.
images

Edit:Do it whenever you want.Even in december if you want.
What'd be the point of closing requests if people keep on requesting anyway? There wouldn't be one.

Edit: Hell I'm even uncomfortable changing my request while it's on hold.

Last edited:
i would like to see Tesse in your style.
i'll check once in a while the status of this thread, to ask for a Request if its ok, i mean, is the first time for me asking for a request to someone because im kinda shy.
anyway i like this avatars well done :)
if you can do my request let me know to send you some references.

I just want to mention that I've more or less loss interest in making these sprite avatars for the time being. This is why I closed requests, and I would love for people to respect that decision by not posting further requests in this thread until I open requests again. I'd normally ask for your patience, but I'm not sure if I'll get to making these again anytime soon.

I just want to mention that I've more or less loss interest in making these sprite avatars for the time being. This is why I closed requests, and I would love for people to respect that decision by not posting further requests in this thread until I open requests again. I'd normally ask for your patience, but I'm not sure if I'll get to making these again anytime soon.
Fine for me,but not for the impatient ones.

Hurray for Batch #5!
2qld11l.jpg
jj5ks7.jpg
sbkbbo.jpg
dbjfhx.jpg
34431tu.jpg
23s82nl.jpg
29xyibs.jpg
2hx9209.jpg
2e4jg9y.jpg
zx6yok.jpg
xdyxp4.jpg
2ev9j77.jpg

1z15xev.jpg

ajidot, Baconfry, TheLoveKnight, DGFVR., Everybody, Milt69466, OreoFace, Samrux, Scarecrow, Swordbomb, Thebeatbat1139, Zephus, Ori

I also decided to redo the Terraria female NPC's that I made when first making these sprites.
qn0aaf.jpg
2ln97a0.jpg
kb5ew.jpg
30dc6bm.jpg
29ofp4w.jpg
2wrlw83.jpg

(of course I still need to do the Pirate Crossbower, Nymph, and Ice Queen)

And finally some non-stop hoik-ing :D
2zs7gap.jpg

I'm gonna ask y'all to wait a little longer for posting requests, since there's still quite a few of them that aren't on the request list. I'm hoping that won't be the case for the next batch.
I will use some images for my site for my server if you dont mind, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom