Pixel Art Core's Sprites

So is my mod a yes or no?
I'm gonna have to decline for now. Don't have the time to do requests and work on a big project. Of course this is forum is filled with amazing spriters (many of which inspired me to do so), so all you gotta do is ask around some more :).

I hope you aren't overwhelmed by all of this, Corenality
Not at all. Making these for people is really fun, and it's a good way to work on my spriting skills. I just wanted to make sure I had enough time to spend on each sprite.

of course,i know to describe and show a pic(that i drawed with paint[so freakin low budget])so you can do it easier.
You can see a problem of suggestion without sprite.:naughty:

Your sprites are really splendid! Great job!
7FyVQzW.png

So many requests :confused:

Of course this is what I signed up for when I made this thread :D.

I'll try to get through these in the next couple weeks or so. On average it takes me about 1-2 hours to make each one, and I usually don't work on them back to back unless I'm feeling really inspired.

So I figured I'd make a little system to manage these better. I'll accept requests in batches of 10, then put future requests on hold until I finish these ones. It's sorta like a psychological thing where I feel like I'm working towards a goal, which makes doing these a lot easier. Once I get through those 10 requests, I'll open up again for the next 10. Is that alright?
Take your time, and take a rest if you need too. Don't feel overwhelmed by requests. :)

Beautiful arts!
Perhaps they got a new terrarium, and appeared next to the description of the quest, mission; )

Got through another batch of requests.
30wa1xi.jpg
2nurv2r.jpg
3qvdy.jpg
4qmwcp.jpg
9llr46.jpg
24l0jf8.jpg
30mmsld.jpg
fw29lx.jpg
vn035u.jpg
2pyni1x.jpg
2yyqwp3.jpg

MetaKnight, Cube the Ice Mage, Szaila, Hero of Terra, Silva_Stars, Pink Guy, Terra Crime, Sodapone, Yuen, Epicdragon19, Lord Llama

I'm going to cheat a bit by opening requests while I finish up the ones I already have. Once it hits 10 again I'll close it again.

You've got some really amazing skills with sprite work. Its really beautiful! :D
Not to stack on more requests, but do you think I could have an avatar of this armor made? In the same style as all of your other community member ones.
GrandThorium_zpsda45cdde.png

Maybe he could have this little guy floating near his head? In your own style of course.
output_VIYf8d_zps5hj8jo4f.gif

If you don't have the time, or don't really wanna do it, I completely understand. I hope I've requested correctly.:)

If you do not mind, to make an avatar for me :).
313928352258.png

Picture in full growth.
At a convenient time for you.

Srsly? Why i stand near pink guy,i though i gonna stand with Donald Morden(metal slug boss).But still better with another one beside me :nursecool:#Rekted nurse
(P.S. just a joke)
index.php

I love your style! :passionate: If you are not busy I would love an avatar of Groose from Skyward Sword.

Attachments

• imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 211
I really like the sprites, such vibrant colors co-exist with the simplistic style.

I would recommend using tastier pixel clusters, though, give your pixel art a little bit more shape and try experimenting a bit. I also see a lack and excessive use of contrast. Doing both mistakes will make your pixel art a little bit lifeless and dull.

Though what I do like is your faithfulness to your own style. That's very nice, but try branching out to different techniques and fundamentals of pixel art.

I'm lovin mine But can you make it a bit bigger so i can use it for Facebook? And i'm wondering if you would do more than just Avatars Core

I would really appreciate it if could create a avatar for me of this beautiful beast, XD001 in any position you would like.
250px-249Lugia-Shadow_XD_2.png
I really enjoy your art, it is truly amazing.

Is it okay(when or if you have time) To make a avatar for me of someone in Spectre armor holding a Death Sickle or having it on their back? I'm not worried on how long it will take,so please take your time if you do so. If possible,(if not,or if you don't want to,you don't have to...)could you have the avatar hold a Razorblade Typhoon?
Razorblade_Typhoon.png
Spectre_armor_mask.png
(Mask is preferred)
Death_Sickle.png
Images tooken from Terraria wiki.

Thank You in advance!
:)

Back
Top Bottom