Pixel Art Core's Sprites

I really like the sprites, such vibrant colors co-exist with the simplistic style.

I would recommend using tastier pixel clusters, though, give your pixel art a little bit more shape and try experimenting a bit. I also see a lack and excessive use of contrast. Doing both mistakes will make your pixel art a little bit lifeless and dull.

Though what I do like is your faithfulness to your own style. That's very nice, but try branching out to different techniques and fundamentals of pixel art.
Thanks for the feedback. I really want to make my sprites less flat, so every little bit helps.

Requests are closed for now since I hit the 10 request mark. I'll try to get them done in the next couple weeks or so.

Edit: Added frames to organize the completed requests a bit better.

Last edited:
Amazing art o: I love it.
I wonder how you make them. what program do you use?
GraphicsGale. It's a program specifically tailored to making pixel art. It's not very powerful, but it does it's job very well.
Looks like they have a new layout, pretty nice, though I miss the animations of some.
Fixed. The still images were just templates until I had the time to reanimate them.

GraphicsGale. It's a program specifically tailored to making pixel art. It's not very powerful, but it does it's job very well.

i have downloaded 3 different art programs because of these forums...
i have to say, this is defiantly one of the best I've seen...
this one actually has a spline tool...

Nice art. When are you going to reopen it? :(
I've been a little slow this week because of college stuff and a slight lack of inspiration. Once I get through the remaining requests I'll start taking new ones. Whenever that happens though I'm still not sure.

Your work is really great. Maybe I'll try using this GraphicsGale program you speak of. Thanks for making BAE.

Batch #3 (mostly) finished!
rksu4g.jpg
fd4n86.jpg
ete749.jpg
357hrt2.jpg
16av3g3.jpg

9rhnkh.jpg
2lwrr88.jpg
2ewgnrl.jpg
2me22t.jpg

DivermanSam, Tsuki, iDuck, LNSeven, Otaku, AndrewSF1, Crota-Son of Oryx, Coolgum15, Sharanga Duck

Along with some other stuff I did when I was bored
2s8k5j5.jpg
2lddkw.jpg
2vj8w46.jpg

Time to build up the list again :D. Leave a request and I'll pencil you down for the next batch.

Hi! might I request some text? (I did have you do an avatar for me, but I am still hopeful) If you are down to do this I'd love to see your rendition of text and use it for a thread. I'd like the words "Teal's Poetry Tavern" to be sprited in whatever way you desire.

Hi! might I request some text? (I did have you do an avatar for me, but I am still hopeful) If you are down to do this I'd love to see your rendition of text and use it for a thread. I'd like the words "Teal's Poetry Tavern" to be sprited in whatever way you desire.
I might get to it when I have time, but remember that people who do not already have a sprite get priority.

Your art is AWESOME! (But you already knew that) ;)

I would like to request the character in my avatar, clothers hat, doctors clothes, Angel Wings, and a gold watch. :)

Last edited:
Hey, when a spot opens up, mind if I get added to the list?

I request you do this character:
THEH REAL KAT.jpg

The Ballons and Angel Halo are optional, just as an FYI. Along with that, it is hard to tell, but she is also wearing Tattered Fair Wings. Those are also optional though. Thank you, for taking 10 seconds out of your life to read this.

Back
Top Bottom