Pixel Art Core's Sprites

Hey Core, may I have an Ichigo holding his sword on his back Reference image:
3424306-ichigo+pre+ts.jpg

hmm. I see nothing coming in, so I shall annoy you some more. Can I get an edit on mine? I would like him to be holding the Master sword. If it is possible of course. I don't know anything about the program you use. I would put in a picture but everybody knows what it looks like. I'm also lazy.

can i has meh avatar. here is a picture of my non-DJ one.
it is attached to this post.

Attachments

• oreoface christmas version.png
    oreoface christmas version.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 198
Eurph.
This makes me remember how beautiful this community is, with people being excellent to each other and crap like that.
How I know all these people, and that they aren't just randoms. They're good people.
How there's all 'round respect going round and how everybody knows everybody.

It then my ego kicks in, making me wonder how people think of me.
And then I realize that I do almost nothing cool and people most likely have negative opinions of me. :dryadcry:

Eurph.
This makes me remember how beautiful this community is, with people being excellent to each other and crap like that.
How I know all these people, and that they aren't just randoms. They're good people.
How there's all 'round respect going round and how everybody knows everybody.

It then my ego kicks in, making me wonder how people think of me.
And then I realize that I do almost nothing cool and people most likely have negative opinions of me. :dryadcry:
That's not true in the slightest. You've talked to me before and you are a good person.
All these things you typed also goes that way.

I'll start by stating how outstanding your sprites are, and how radiant your work has been on the forums. They are all fantastic, and their style, lively.
index.php
(Too many adjectives help)
If I understand well, and may Water wish I do; all avatars asked now will be added to a second list to be made later, without extra issue. If that's true, then I shall ask for one: Some people have been suggesting me to come here and look for your pieces. I'd really like and adore to have one.

The person I'd like sprited, in your avatar style, is Samrux, the Paladin.
DungeonPaladin.gif
Char4.png
ShadowDX2.png
TOavatar.gif

Sig.png

Ideally; skin, hair, and eye color should all match the image above.

Pose is not important if you can find the perfect adequate one by yourself, but a "weapon on shoulder" position sounds right to me.
Hammer and shield are not necessary, specially the shield, but having the hammer on-picture would be amazing. In regard to the face, a small smile would be neat.
There is no movement I can think of that would fit, apart from blinking. I don't mind either way, but if you were to find a good animation for it, I'm sure it would end up glorious.

And the last thing: The symbol present on my armor and hammer's eye is this one:
Symbol2.png

Thank you so much for making these avatars for everyone, and thank you so much in advance for the one I hope you will be making for me.

I'll start by stating how outstanding your sprites are, and how radiant your work has been on the forums. They are all fantastic, and their style, lively.
index.php
(Too many adjectives help)
If I understand well, and may Water wish I do; all avatars asked now will be added to a second list to be made later, without extra issue. If that's true, then I shall ask for one: Some people have been suggesting me to come here and look for your pieces. I'd really like and adore to have one.

The person I'd like sprited, in your avatar style, is Samrux, the Paladin.

Ideally; skin, hair, and eye color should all match the image above.

Pose is not important if you can find the perfect adequate one by yourself, but a "weapon on shoulder" position sounds right to me.
Hammer and shield are not necessary, specially the shield, but having the hammer on-picture would be amazing. In regard to the face, a small smile would be neat.
There is no movement I can think of that would fit, apart from blinking. I don't mind either way, but if you were to find a good animation for it, I'm sure it would end up glorious.

And the last thing: The symbol present on my armor and hammer's eye is this one:

Thank you so much for making these avatars for everyone, and thank you so much in advance for the one I hope you will be making for me.

I was actually gonna make you one regardless (since you being a great guy and all), but since you requested one I have to make it now :p. But to be fair I'll need to get through the list I have now and then add yours onto the second batch.

You can if you want, but keep in mind that if it's not a perfect square some of it's gonna be cut off (possibly including the name). It'd be nigh impossible to read the text if it was any smaller, and anywhere else you'd just have two names stacked on top of each other :p
Yeah, then I shall not do that. I will continue my wait for my other avatar, which I am sure will be as beautiful as my current one.

Back
Top Bottom